The Student Room Group

Didnt want to send nudes- I feel bad

I knew this boy and we were just texting. Over a couple of days, it starts to get more sexual and i'm enjoying it, I tease a little and so on...
He did not pressure me for nudes, just asked and I kept made an excuse. The chats ended up getting quite explicit leading to phone sex kind of, he asked again, having already sent one to me, and I kinda just crumbled. I knew I didn't want to send anything but I teased anyway.

I feel really ****ty about myself now because I was the one being all sexual one minute and the next I just shut down. I feel like he is now gonna be insecure, he is a decent guy, and I don't wanna hurt his feelings. I explained my situation to him and he was fine with it- I just feel like I let him down, I just feel **** about myself tbh.
He said he's fine with it and he's still chatting all this stuff to you afterwards (right?) so why are you worried calm down lmao
Original post by Anonymous
I knew this boy and we were just texting. Over a couple of days, it starts to get more sexual and i'm enjoying it, I tease a little and so on...
He did not pressure me for nudes, just asked and I kept made an excuse. The chats ended up getting quite explicit leading to phone sex kind of, he asked again, having already sent one to me, and I kinda just crumbled. I knew I didn't want to send anything but I teased anyway.

I feel really ****ty about myself now because I was the one being all sexual one minute and the next I just shut down. I feel like he is now gonna be insecure, he is a decent guy, and I don't wanna hurt his feelings. I explained my situation to him and he was fine with it- I just feel like I let him down, I just feel **** about myself tbh.

you like sexy texting then

You made a mistake, learn from it, move on. The problem here, of course, is that you know this guy and your behaviour has altered his perception of you, and how you will be perceived by your peers. On a positive note, we're not judged by just one part of our behaviour but by all parts making up the whole picture, so you shouldn't feel you're enslaved by this just one incident in preventing you from growing as a person. What matters at this stage is that he doesn't abuse you over this: there are very good laws nowadays protecting people from naked images of them being distributed without their consent.

If he is that fine then say you regret the nudes bit and ask him to destroy yours and you will his. Fine you can carry on talking but you want the image destroyed. Did it have your face on? Take it slower and nudes are very double edged so best avoided imo.
He isn’t a decent guy if he asked you for nudes and you’re under no obligation to have sex/sext at any time. Never send nudes because they can be used against you. Learn a lesson and move on.
Reply 6
If he first sent nudes to you he is hardly a decent guy. It is true you were just as complict as you enticed him. Its a mistake - learn from it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending