The Student Room Group

confused

i think i might be asexual however i do like the feeling of knowing that someone really likes me. afterwards i dont feel any emotions with anyone no matter how much time i spend with them, i feel like im playing a role or a character in my life, trying to like someone even though i barely feel any physical or sometimes even emotional attraction for anyone in a relationship way and i cant help it. i feel no physical connection with anyone ever. even though i can slightly like someone, anything remotely intimate makes be wanna cringe and die. i just dont like it, even when im kissing a someone i kinda like i just stop and im like no i cant. i just keep postponing kissing again and then ghost people after sometime when they call me over or want to meet me again. its the thought that repels me so much, i cant even. is it because im an ******* who is destined to die alone or is it because i might be asexual?
Original post by Anonymous
i think i might be asexual however i do like the feeling of knowing that someone really likes me. afterwards i dont feel any emotions with anyone no matter how much time i spend with them, i feel like im playing a role or a character in my life, trying to like someone even though i barely feel any physical or sometimes even emotional attraction for anyone in a relationship way and i cant help it. i feel no physical connection with anyone ever. even though i can slightly like someone, anything remotely intimate makes be wanna cringe and die. i just dont like it, even when im kissing a someone i kinda like i just stop and im like no i cant. i just keep postponing kissing again and then ghost people after sometime when they call me over or want to meet me again. its the thought that repels me so much, i cant even. is it because im an ******* who is destined to die alone or is it because i might be asexual?

There's nothing wrong with you. You might just be asexual, that's a very real possibility. And just because you might be doesn't mean you are destined to die alone. Any good person would understand your sexuality and situation and if they truly wanted to be with you they wouldn't care about whether you're asexual or not.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

How old are you at the moment?
Reply 3
Original post by Scotney
How old are you at the moment?

I’m a 17 year old girl and I honestly feel the same. Whilst I haven’t had much experience, just the thought of anything intimate repulses me to the point where I and cringe out.
I’m sure there are other asexuals out there who would like a platonic relationship rather than none- you won’t necessarily die alone!
Hope it all works out for you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending