shhep3
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hello,
I am currently applying for the role of WSOp in the RAF. I have just recently attended the CBAT at RAF Cranwell where I was successful for my chosen trade.
I haven't yet been given a date but I know that my next step will be the filter interview at the AFCO. I am trying to get ahead and do some revision, I am already quite up to date with current affairs as it is an area that interests me.
The one area in which I am struggling is the Current operations that the RAF are involved in, I have managed to find out some detail from various websites including the RAF website.
Is anybody able to give me some more details/ key operations that I should be looking at? I want to feel that I am as best prepared as possible
Also how many operations would people recommend to learn? I was aiming for learning around 10, is this enough?

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any advice
RAF_Adam
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi

The information on the main RAF website is the best with regards to current operations and exercises etc. Also, the main MOD website will give you an idea of what's going on and where etc.

Kind regards
Adam
RAF Recruitment
Foured2
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
When did you do your CBAT? As I did mine and passed last week also. I'm preparing for my filter interview, WSOp is my 2nd choice.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (229)
60.9%
No (78)
20.74%
Not sure (69)
18.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed