EU provide a so called flexible extension Watch

Burton Bridge
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Well no deal is off he table till end of January? Where we will kick it down the road some more, play with the british peoples lifes and of course make some British workers redundant in the process of this political game played by the Westminster Parliament.

Right Mr Corbyn what's excuse will you give now, what excuse will you fake to avoid the scrutiny the remain MPs seem to love so much. So when are we having "democratic scrutiny"?

Shall we have a guess?

I'm going to say is going to be, "we cant back an election because it will run the clock down and give the Tories the abilty to rush a "enter inflammatory BS here" no deal exit in Jan 2020".
Last edited by Burton Bridge; 2 weeks ago
DiddyDecAlt
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Can we ban party political broadcasts over Christmas, I don't want to think about it.
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Sigh. And then we repeat in January.
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Burton Bridge)
Well no deal is off he table till end of January? Where we will kick it down the road some more, play with the british peoples lifes and of course make some British workers redundant in the process of this political game played by the Westminster Parliament.

Right Mr Corbyn what's excuse will you give now, what excuse will you fake to avoid the scrutiny the remain MPs seem to love so much. So when are we having "democratic scrutiny"?

Shall we have a guess?

I'm going to say is going to be, "we cant back an election because it will run the clock down and give the Tories the abilty to rush a "enter inflammatory BS here" no deal exit in Jan 2020".
Time for an election
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wired_1800)
Time for an election
You think he will back an election?
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Time for an election

Edit, I'm just watching labour MP Neil Coyle on TV right now, literally said as I hit send, "if we have it go to 2022 to do it (remain in the Europe) then so be it". Not looking good for you're prediction, is it?
Last edited by Burton Bridge; 2 weeks ago
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

Edit, I'm just watching labour MP Neil Coyle on TV right now, literally said as I hit send, "if we have it go to 2022 to do it (remain in the Europe) then so be it". Not looking good for you're prediction, is it?
Neil Coyle is not the Leader and he is worried about his seat for being a moron. Let us wait for Corbyn.
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I hope so
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Neil Coyle is not the Leader and he is worried about his seat for being a moron. Let us wait for Corbyn.
I cant disagree with you there, we will have to wait and see.
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
True
QE2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
True
Jeez! Get a room. (Leave the door open for Colin when he turns up)
ColinDent
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by QE2)
Hahahaha, this coming from the guy who wrongly accused me of making homophobic remarks, for which you still haven't even acknowledged that you may have been wrong let alone apologised.
No I'm not being a snowflake, just marvelling at your hypocrisy.
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
(Original post by QE2)
You and Vinny Care in it, we cant get a look it :lol:
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by QE2)
Lol.
QE2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ColinDent)
Hahahaha, this coming from the guy who wrongly accused me of making homophobic remarks, for which you still haven't even acknowledged that you may have been wrong let alone apologised.
No I'm not being a snowflake, just marvelling at your hypocrisy.
You called me "queenie". Clearly a homophobic pejorative.
And yet again, your homophobia shows by assuming gay sex to be a bad thing. It isn't (in fact, I wish I was bisexual myself).

Don't know why you are making such a fuss. Right-wingers are traditionally homophobic as well as racist/xenophobic. If you don't want people to think you are a duck, you should stop wearing a duck suit and quacking.
QE2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You and Vinny Care in it, we cant get a look it :lol:
You really need to come up with some better arguments than "yeah, but so are you".
Andrew97
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Anyone know what time the vote for a GE will be?
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
(Original post by QE2)
You really need to come up with some better arguments than "yeah, but so are you".
Well being as so you have not made any on topic contribution, I naturally thought you were joking, hence the jokey reply, you mean you were actually being serious? Wow what point are you making?

(Original post by QE2)
Of course, the irony is that those points apply to you rather than me, but your Dunning-Kruger syndrome prevents you from realising it.
Maybe take you're own advice?

Personally I'd worry about you're own arguments, which are currently are so ripped to bits its has reduced you to insult and off topic homophobic nonsense. My advice is worry about getting them right before you bother about mine, wired and Colin's.
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
(Original post by Andrew97)
Anyone know what time the vote for a GE will be?
MPs to start debating it at 15:30.
ColinDent
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by QE2)
You called me "queenie". Clearly a homophobic pejorative.
And yet again, your homophobia shows by assuming gay sex to be a bad thing. It isn't (in fact, I wish I was bisexual myself).

Don't know why you are making such a fuss. Right-wingers are traditionally homophobic as well as racist/xenophobic. If you don't want people to think you are a duck, you should stop wearing a duck suit and quacking.
Yes I called you queenie because you have chosen to call yourself QE2 and Queenie is a much used nickname for our current monarch as I explained, not in the least bit homophobic so feel free to carry showing that you are incapable of accepting the fact that you are sometimes incorrect.
This whole conversation sums up your arrogance.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (133)
54.29%
18-20 years old (no) (29)
11.84%
20-25 years old (yes) (38)
15.51%
20-25 years old (no) (4)
1.63%
25-30 years old (yes) (18)
7.35%