EU provide a so called flexible extension Watch

QE2
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ColinDent)
Yes I called you queenie because you have chosen to call yourself QE2 and Queenie is a much used nickname for our current monarch
My username has nothing to do with any monarch, current or otherwise.
The fact that you didn't capitalise "queenie" when you used it confirms its homophobic nature.

as I explained, not in the least bit homophobic
You would say that, wouldn't you.
ColinDent
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by QE2)
My username has nothing to do with any monarch, current or otherwise.
The fact that you didn't capitalise "queenie" when you used it confirms its homophobic nature.

You would say that, wouldn't you.
Do you actually read the ****e that you write, you are wrong but you cannot acknowledge that.
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Wired_1800

Well well, out of all the wild excuses, Corbyn is not backing an election because he cant trust the PM who breaks his promises, like asking for an extension he forced him to ask for. Oh and the date apparently stops the elderly and students from voting 😂:rofl:
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Burton Bridge)
Wired_1800

Well well, out of all the wild excuses, Corbyn is not backing an election because he cant trust the PM who breaks his promises, like asking for an extension he forced him to ask for. Oh and the date apparently stops the elderly and students from voting 😂:rofl:
Hahaha, this is pathetic. You cannot trust the PM to call an election? Corbyn is a joke, shame I will still vote Labour!
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wired_1800)
Hahaha, this is pathetic. You cannot trust the PM to call an election? Corbyn is a joke, shame I will still vote Labour!
This is pathetic, I dont know how anyone can justify voting labour currently, its damaging to our country.
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
This is pathetic, I dont know how anyone can justify voting labour currently, its damaging to our country.
Labour MPs are fighting for their political lives.
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wired_1800)
Labour MPs are fighting for their political lives.
Maybe abide by their election promises and then they would be looking at a labour majority government.
JazzySax
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Wonder how long Corbyn thinks he can dodge this election?

He's running scared and realises that this flextension will lead to his party's downfall.
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Maybe abide by their election promises and then they would be looking at a labour majority government.
Exactly. I felt that Corbyn would have manoeuvred to keep the Brexit pledge. Instead he decided to go that loony path.
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by JazzySax)
Wonder how long Corbyn thinks he can dodge this election?

He's running scared and realises that this flextension will lead to his party's downfall.
This is why I envy Johnson and Dom Cummings, the mastermind. Labour has a bunch of stupid people as SPADs. Johnson has outplayed Corbyn.
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Well being as so you have not made any on topic contribution, I naturally thought you were joking, hence the jokey reply, you mean you were actually being serious? Wow what point are you making?

Maybe take you're own advice?

Personally I'd worry about you're own arguments, which are currently are so ripped to bits its has reduced you to insult and off topic homophobic nonsense. My advice is worry about getting them right before you bother about mine, wired and Colin's.
From the desk of the guy who said there would NEVER be another extension. Back in 2016, if you recall... the Tory party campaigned to Remain. Is the curse of man he so quickly forgets.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (12)
29.27%
Spring (7)
17.07%
Autumn/Fall (10)
24.39%
Winter (8)
19.51%
I love them all equally (4)
9.76%