Smile Watch

Kätzchen
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Does anybody here bank with Smile? I'm thinking of getting a student account and a savings account with them, and wondered how people rated them and their services.

I currently bank with Nationwide and have a flex account, not a student one.

Also, this may be a strange question, but what colour are their cash cards/credit cards? I heard they were pink.
Geerththanan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Lol! Will the colour of the card determine whether you go with Smile or not..?

I have had an account with them for over a year now, and they are quite good. The card I was given was a shade of green...think if you google it...you will get a few images. The overdraft service is good, and so is the interest rate on positive balances.

Kätzchen
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Nah, not really. I wouldn't go with them solely because the card was pink, but it would help as I'm a pink fan, and I had heard they were. I tried googling but found nothing.

I think the only bad thing I've heard about them is they'll really sting you with overdraft fees if you go over, but that's unlikely to happen to me.
Geerththanan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Kätzchen)
Nah, not really. I wouldn't go with them solely because the card was pink, but it would help as I'm a pink fan, and I had heard they were. I tried googling but found nothing.

I think the only bad thing I've heard about them is they'll really sting you with overdraft fees if you go over, but that's unlikely to happen to me.
Kind of realised when I clicked onto your profile...lol!

Bt here is a link that may help...imagine the cards on the website...with a green tint to them instead of the shown colours...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.66%
No - but I will (103)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (637)
47.79%

Watched Threads