Where can I get more pills Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I'm literally on my last pill and need to get more. I found out that my gp doesn't provide contraceptive pills and the closes sexual health clinic have poor opening and closing schedules for me. It is a bad idea to buy the same pill pack online?
Hazzabear
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm literally on my last pill and need to get more. I found out that my gp doesn't provide contraceptive pills and the closes sexual health clinic have poor opening and closing schedules for me. It is a bad idea to buy the same pill pack online?
Go to your local pharmacy
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Your GP will be able to provide a prescription for the pill. You won't be able to get the pills directly from them. As above, go to your local pharmacy and ask. I advise against buying the pills online as you can't really trust that. You'll likely have to use condoms in the mean time until you can get more pills. In future, set an alarm or a reminder for you to get more pills when you start your last packet, ensuring that you never run out.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Hazzabear)
Go to your local pharmacy
Would I have to bring anything?
Hazzabear
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Would I have to bring anything?
As in?
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Who prescribe the pill for you the last time?

Also, your GP doesn't prescribe the pill?! :confused: Are you sure?! Is that even legal?!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (54)
32.14%
Spring (31)
18.45%
Autumn/Fall (41)
24.4%
Winter (32)
19.05%
I love them all equally (10)
5.95%