Vodafone PAC code Watch

Bennyboy65
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hi Guys,

I was just wondering, if I call Vodafone and ask for a PAC code, wen I use it on a dif network will it automatically cancel my voda contract? This would save writing to them and waiting 30 days for the contract to cancel!

Thanks!:tsr2:
Bennyboy65
Rep:
?
*bump* anyone?
pianofingers
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yes. You must use it within 30 days or it'll expire, but yes if you give it to another network the number will move across in two working days and Vodafone will disconnect your line.
Minardi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Beware though, if your minimum term isn't up, they will bill you for the remaining months. And even if it is, it could take nine months for them to realise that you've left. A friend of mine got to the debt collectors stage before vodafone accepted he had cancelled his contract 11 months previoius, and that he had cancelled the DD for a reason, and that he didn't owe 6 months line rental!
Bennyboy65
Rep:
?
^^ yea but if i use my number on another network then they cant carry on the contract as it will just cancel?
Minardi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
True, but if your minimum term isn't up, they'll bill you the rest of it all in one.
Bennyboy65
Rep:
?
ok thanks, yea my minimum term is up. Cool!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.44%
No - but I will (77)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (482)
47.86%

Watched Threads