The Student Room Group

Work Coach EO interview questions

Scroll to see replies

I’ve heard the results have come out for this today...how have you guys all done?
Hi I got my scores currently on the reserve list not been offered a job yet though got overall score of 50 I don’t even know if that’s good lol 6 6 7 6 and 14 for strengths
Original post by Bumble365
Hi I got my scores currently on the reserve list not been offered a job yet though got overall score of 50 I don’t even know if that’s good lol 6 6 7 6 and 14 for strengths

Which area are you for? And which job centres you hoping for :smile: there decent scores
I have video interview for a work coach at the dwp. I was wondering if anyone could share the questions that you were asked in your interviews
I have video interview for a work coach at the dwp. I was wondering if anyone could share the questions that you were asked in your interviews
Reply 25
Just curious as to what everyone else is thinking about the fact it is a fixed term contract. I have a friend in the CS and she said its highly unlikely many if any WC will be kept on post-recession so we could be looking at 2 years max then out of the job?

Unsure if this is a worthwhile career move straight after uni....
I am just About to apply with the 500 word essay what do you think they are looking for in that. Presumably you’ve passed that stage. Thanks Laura from south London
Original post by Laura328
I am just About to apply with the 500 word essay what do you think they are looking for in that. Presumably you’ve passed that stage. Thanks Laura from south London

this is realy true? if yes, thanks much!
Original post by Johnnyburunduk
this is realy true? if yes, thanks much!

Did you get an offer, I so want the job. laura

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending