The Student Room Group

Debenhams till training help!

I’ve started as Christmas staff and slowly getting to grips till transactions until customers wish to pay their Debenhams credit card
Part pay balance etc with another credit card...any help much appreciated (if makes sense 🤔)
Cheers
Reply 1
I'm not sure what it is you are struggling with because your question, if there is one, is not clear. If you have forgotten how to carry a certain transaction out on the til, just ask your manager or another checkout colleague.
you’ve probably picked it up by now but i’ll drop this help for anyone else that’s struggling:for the credit card payments, you click on transaction menu and press account payment. enter the amount the customer wishes to pay. then ask the customer to insert their credit card. after a minute they can remove it. you then choose the payment method (usually card) and follow that through like normal by inserting the debit card. i didn’t understand it myself until i was 4 months into the job so don’t fret! it just takes time and experience. never be scared to ask for help. it’s better to learn rather than guessing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending