Men's Hair: Side fringe Watch

User129003
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Alrite I've been growing my hair since December and its about time to get i cut, its not long, its medium length, but very thick snd only calms down with serum...

I want to keep the side fringe and make the back and top less thick (keep the fringe), so what do I tell the hairdresser?
o-e-s-j
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Atomic Tundra)
Alrite I've been growing my hair since December and its about time to get i cut, its not long, its medium length, but very thick snd only calms down with serum...

I want to keep the side fringe and make the back and top less thick (keep the fringe), so what do I tell the hairdresser?
I have an idea! Why don't you tell them you want to keep the side fringe and make the back and top less thick (keep the fringe).

:rolleyes: :p:
kingy1404
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
Find a picture of a celeb or someone with a similar hair style and show them what you mean
or just tell them you want to keep the length, but use the thinning scissors on the back and top =)
User129003
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Thanks I was clueless as to what to say, dont want them geting confused and screwing it up!
Kelly^2
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Fear not!!
You need to say "I'd like to keep the length and shape in my fringe, but take a lot of the weight out of elsewhere, I like the shape as it is - however I find it a bit heavy so would just like to have the top and sides thinned to make them more managable"

she'll use thinning scissors which look scary at first but they're really not
Mattgeezer
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Get all over thinned out including your fringe.and the top etc trimmed to your desired length, Also look at getting the fringe neatened up so it all looks good together.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise