Who of the last 3 prime ministers was the worst? Watch

Poll: Who was worst prime minister out of the last 3?
Boris Johnson (18)
36.73%
Theresa May (16)
32.65%
David Cameron (15)
30.61%
Kitten in boots
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
May.

Although Johnson's premiership had been a complete car crash to date, it's too early to completely damn him.

That Conservatives believed Johnson or May would make good leaders seriously brings into question their ability to think straight.
ByEeek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Suchomimus)
David Cameron was the one who ****ed this whole thing up in the first place.
True. But if you see a sh1t pile, you don't have to add to it.

Johnson has shown his true colours. He is all toffy bluster and no substance and has been shown repeatedly to lie.
yzanne
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Having read all the comments above, we are all very quick to complain about a very fortunate, safe, sanitary country with running water, supermarkets and infrastructure, free health care and education is free of war.

I always wonder what it would be like to be prime minister, simply because you can't please anyone and it must be so stressful. Nobody can run the country to everyone's satisfaction ... safe to say they all gave it a shot at what they thought best for the country.
Suchomimus
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by NotNotBatman)
Unfair poll, as they served for vastly different lengths of time.
They're all terrible, but Johnson hasn't been in long enough to say he's as bad as Cameron or May.
:bump:
AJ126y
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Pencil)
The people voted for Brexit, not Cameron. All he did was consult the electorate, which was admirable and perfectly democratic in my opinion.
No it wasn't, it was stupid. He never expected leave to win and only called one to quell the in-fighting in the tory party. His reasons for calling it were entirely self serving.And the vast majority of the electorate were entirely unqualified to make that decision.
AJ126y
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by fallen_acorns)
May.

Boris term isn't over yet, and a lot of it will come down to the coming election. If he regains a tory majority, then all the events of the last few months will be remembered as brilliant game-playing by him and his team... if he looses or remains without a majority, all his tricks and games will look cheap and childish at best. If he looses he will certainly go down as the worst PM that I have lived through. But if he wins, the book is still open, and hes already ahead of may, whose biggest achievement was to not-loose an election to Corbyn.

So that leaves it out of May and Cameron.

Cameron for the most part was ok.. he was a PR primeinister which annoyed me, but he steered the country reasonably competantly through a difficult time. For every policy I like of his, there is another I disagree with, but nothing to major happened. Whether you hate him or not really depends on whether you think the nation needed austerity. Obviously he ****ed up badly at the end with his refernedum, but he can still look back and say that he got most of what he wanted done, and did make some real change.

May on the other hand had one job and failed at it. I can't think of anything positive to say. She cocked up an election badly, and then cocked up Brexit even worse. She showed no competancy as a leader throughout her time, and I think the fact that she was the leader for such a short time, and has been followed by Boris and his antics, is the only saving grace for her.. that she may easily be forgotten.
Nothing major happened? Did you miss the part where he completely ****ed an entire country? And then apparently not satisfied with his mess he decided to try **** up another two countries?
Simon0276
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Cameron caused this mess calling a referendum with no plan whatsoever. closely followed by Boris who has the leave belief purely on the toss of a coin and now wants to be farages and trumps best mate. I didnt like her but out of the 3 Theresa May at least realised that this is too divisive to go to any extreme. so overall I would say the worst and most damaging is Boris Johnson
rosacherry
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
David, he couldn't finish what he started
fallen_acorns
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by AJ126y)
Nothing major happened? Did you miss the part where he completely ****ed an entire country? And then apparently not satisfied with his mess he decided to try **** up another two countries?
to be fair to him, and blair before him... they were just following orders. When we have a priminister who can actually say no to the americans, then maybe we will have a comparison to judge them against.
TheTroll73
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
read prime number instead of prime minister
Suchomimus
Rep:
?
to be fair to him, and blair before him... they were just following orders. When we have a priminister who can actually say no to the americans, then maybe we will have a comparison to judge them against.
Following who's orders?
Suchomimus
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheTroll73)
read prime number instead of prime minister
:bump:
AJ126y
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Its not so much intervening military that is the problem. The problem is that everytime they do so, they go in without a plan. In Libya they just waltzed in toppled the government and then waltzed right back out. If you're going to go in, then you have to commit to it and think it through.
Suchomimus
Rep:
?
(Original post by AJ126y)
Its not so much intervening military that is the problem. The problem is that everytime they do so, they go in without a plan. In Libya they just waltzed in toppled the government and then waltzed right back out. If you're going to go in, then you have to commit to it and think it through.
I think Brexit is the main problem here.
Suchomimus
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Great job. So far, Boris seems to be the worst.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (12)
27.27%
Spring (7)
15.91%
Autumn/Fall (13)
29.55%
Winter (8)
18.18%
I love them all equally (4)
9.09%