Profesh's GTA IV Challenge. Watch

Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
The object of this exercise is to successfully elude a four-star 'Wanted Level' on Grand Theft Auto IV using the slowest and most unwieldy vehicle(s) you can find. Proof of your achievement should be submitted as follows:

In a format clearly depicting the ambit of police presence and your geographic relation thereto (though, with any luck, your TV's resolution will at least exceed mine). The most impressive entry (not including my own, of course) by midnight tomorrow receives 487 pos; among equivalent entries, the victor will be decided chronologically.

Go to it.
wizard710
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I managed to elude a 4 star by just running to the end of the runway out of the circle, but I don't have a picture of it
SuperhansFavouriteAlsatian
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If anyone can somehow post proof of doing it in an airport bagage vehical, they get my rep too.
wizard710
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by MassiveBlackMan)
If anyone can somehow post proof of doing it in an airport bagage vehical, they get my rep too.
Yeah and mine
faber niger
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Random question, and I know you'll say why would you want to, but can you get GTA IV for Mac?
KAv.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
tried it... got an ice cream truck into the pay and spray but it said the cops saw me enter it and they shot me down lol
RedDragon
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Has GTA IV come out for PC yet? As I don't have a PS3 and the of course they only made it for that( and other consoles), not PS2.
SuperhansFavouriteAlsatian
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jismith1989)
Random question, and I know you'll say why would you want to, but can you get GTA IV for Mac?
I doubt it'll ever come out for Mac. Whether or not you could Parallel the PC version when that comes out though, I do not know. I imagine that'll be your best bet, though.
faber niger
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I doubt it'll ever come out for Mac. Whether or not you could Parallel the PC version when that comes out though, I do not know. I imagine that'll be your best bet, though.
Ah, yes, I shall have to do that. Btw do you know if I have to buy Windows to use software such as that? I'm not especially good with this kind of thing as I'm a Mac newbie!
U_Avin_A_Laff
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jismith1989)
ha you joka
punktopia
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Not got my 360 with me, alas. Pretty sure I've done it before though, all I ever do in the GTA games is butcher people until the sirens start entering my dreams.
RedDragon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by punktopia)
Not got my 360 with me, alas. Pretty sure I've done it before though, all I ever do in the GTA games is butcher people until the sirens start entering my dreams.
That sounds very disturbing.
Hannah_x
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Damn my lack of PS3.
x
U_Avin_A_Laff
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by punktopia)
i think uv had enough gta for 1 life time. but yer it is the same old but slightly better.
omicronlyrae
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
This sounds like fun, and i need something to pass the time. *accepts challenge*

EDIT: well, i got out of the airport...

I have a feeling i picked a rather stupid vehicle. :p:

Nevertheless, i shall persevere. I want to do this.

EDIT2: Holy ****. I went up the pedestrian bit of algonquin bridge. =D

in the clear:

close up, blurry because i didn't use macro. whatever.

and they're gone:
Attached files
.Andrew.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'll give it a go tomorrow.

Using one of them slow arse Airport bus things.
Icy_Mikki
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Damn, I had just got the airport baggage vehicle into a Spray 'n' Paint (or whatever they're called) on 4* without the cops seeing me but it was on fire. Oh well, I'll try take two tomorrow I guess.
Untitled258
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What im going to do, is use a Ferarri to get to the airport and get out side of the police zone, then, hop onto a bagage car in the airport, and take a photo to make it look as if i had done it entierly on the bagage thing
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by imtired)
I can do it in a limo, that's not good enough is it?
Well, I did stipulate "most impressive": if every other entrant were to use an Infernus or an Annihilator, I daresay your victory would be well-earned.
omicronlyrae
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by wizard710)
Yeah and mine
*cough*
I've edited my post with my effort =D
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (371)
37.29%
No - but I will (75)
7.54%
No - I don't want to (70)
7.04%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (479)
48.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed