When do you hear from universities Watch

MGS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hey guys,

Well I know a few people who have applied to university and have already got information about what they should do come results day. Generally when do universities start giving out all the information as some of my friends have

already started to get all the info and myself and a few others are yet to do so.
Just wanted to ask has anyone received information about what to do come results day form there chosen options
NS
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by MGS)
Hey guys,

Well I know a few people who have applied to university and have already got information about what they should do come results day. Generally when do universities start giving out all the information as some of my friends have

already started to get all the info and myself and a few others are yet to do so.
Just wanted to ask has anyone received information about what to do come results day form there chosen options
I thought you were meant to wait until you get your results. If you get what you need, just wait to hear from them. If you don't get what you need, phone them and beg. :p:
MGS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Nope I have a few friends who have had letters from there two uni's stating what they should do if they get there results they need etc so thats why i poppe dover to ask
mollymustard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I havn't heard anything yet, I don't think I will till after results day...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (569)
37.66%
No - but I will (118)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (109)
7.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (715)
47.32%

Watched Threads