Clothes.. Watch

bansheeee*
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Can you ever have too many? Personally i love clothes and keep buying them-i like to mix and match-
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
moving to chat.
pitchy08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by La Trampa)
people seem to be getting bored and starting random threads. i know it's about clothes etc but this is for chat or i close it.
Errr what?
mollymustard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
people seem to be getting bored and starting random threads. i know it's about clothes etc but this is for chat or i close it.
I know what you mean! This seems a bit off topic...
Muppety_Kid
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by pitchy08)
Errr what?
La Trampa's rightly saying that there are too many pointless threads. Either it should be moved to Chat (and more interesting ones can be seen on the front page), or she closes it so nobody can reply.

I know which one I'd pick, OP.
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
thank you folks :girl:
Muppety_Kid
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by stryker101)
yeah, she should probs get a warning for that...
why move it anyway, you couldnt get any more relevant to the fashion forum??
(stryker doesnt like mods because they are annoying):mad:
Nah, she is new here. Besides, it could be an interesting conversation - in the right subforum. OP doesn't need clothing advice, she's just starting a conversation (not that there's anything wrong in that).

So yeah, clothes...
kayzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bansheeee*)
Can you ever have too many? Personally i love clothes and keep buying them-i like to mix and match-
i love clothes :yep:

i'm having a crisis at the moment though as my room is a clothes swamp, too many clothes not enough space even my wardrobe which goes right along my wall isn't big enough :sad: i hate having clearouts

it doesn't help that i'm going shopping tomorrow :ninja:
bansheeee*
Rep:
?
Oi! i thought this was a good thread ..i have been planning making it for months!!
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Muppety_Kid)
Nah, she is new here. Besides, it could be an interesting conversation - in the right subforum. OP doesn't need clothing advice, she's just starting a conversation (not that there's anything wrong in that).

So yeah, clothes...
lol i meant the mod should have got a warning for being off topic... meh
bansheeee*
Rep:
?
(Original post by kayzy)
i love clothes :yep:

i'm having a crisis at the moment though as my room is a clothes swamp, too many clothes not enough space even my wardrobe which goes right along my wall isn't big enough :sad: i hate having clearouts

it doesn't help that i'm going shopping tomorrow :ninja:
yea lol just my parents are trying to make me feel guilty for buying so many clothes.. well maybe cause it's their money..but still:p:
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by stryker101)
lol i meant the mod should have got a warning for being off topic... meh
i moved the thread here and made a post in it. stop being rude.
bansheeee*
Rep:
?
i think i'll delete this thread
Report 10 years ago
i moved the thread here and made a post in it. stop being rude.
Originally Posted by La Trampa
chill it was clearly a joke about some mods - not you personally - being hrrendously petty and facistic about 'spamming'

OP: i dont think you can have too many clothes, personally im always convinced that i never have enough! constantly buying ridiculous things when i have plenty, I have had like an obsession with buying jumpers and hoodies and knits in general recently, really expensive habit lol. now im convinced i dont have enough t-shirts for hot beach/clubbing holiday. boo
Lucybird
Report 8 years ago
Yeah, I usually buy some fashion clothes on website Then my mom was angry with me. While, I think they are cheap and good quality.
I should stop to shop!LOL--
MissPP
Report 8 years ago
Online shopping is the best as you can get such unusual things - Ive been selling some old stuff on ebay to make some money to buy new things but find myself shopping on there all the time..
Flugel-binder.com is my new favourite for dresses; bags and boots.....I think i am spending more than I am getting from abay though...whoops
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (307)
37.44%
No - but I will (63)
7.68%
No - I don't want to (61)
7.44%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (389)
47.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise