A Level ResourcesWatch this thread
For anyone who is doing A Levels, on either Maths (Edexcel), Computer Science (AQA) and/or Chemistry (OCR), could anyone reccomend me any resources or books that will help to push my grades higher? Currently, I have the following textbooks:
1. AQA AS and A Level Computer Science (By P.M Heathcote)
2. A Level Chemistry for OCR A Year 1 and AS Student Book
3. Edexcel AS and A level Mathematics Pure Mathematics Year 1/AS Textbook + e-book (A level Maths and Further Maths 2017)
4. Edexcel AS and A level Mathematics Statistics & Mechanics Year 1/AS Textbook + e-book
5. Edexcel A Level Maths: Year 1 and 2 Combined Student Book
If anyone could recommend my any other textbooks/workbooks or online resources, that would be really helpful! Thank you so much!
If you're doing Computer Science and you're really interested in coding and wanting a challenge, try projecteuler.net. It's got some really great challenges that you can try solving in any language you're comfortable with using. It'll also really improve your confidence with coding. If you need a recap on coding though, I recommend Codecademy. I just started using it to learn the basics of Python and I've learned so much in the past week of using it.
For Chemistry, I recommend something off the Cambridge recommended reading list: "Why Chemical Reactions Happen" by James Keeler. It's great for any aspiring chemist and would be a good book to say you've read when it comes to writing your personal statement for university. (Not necessarily good for grade boosting but worth a read if you have time.)
Hope you find this somewhat useful!
Good luck with your studies!