Dear You.. Watch

**CutiePie**
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
[..One of those threads for fun where you write something to someone something that you can't tell them to their face..]

Go..Go..Go XD

Me First..

Dear You..
I love you more than words can describe, I dont want you to go but you are..

Im going to miss you, I dont know what to suggest..

Ill never stop loving you!!

XX
rummang
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My turn.

Your thread is ****.
PoisonDonna
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You're being a pain in the arse. Tell me what on earth you want and stop changing your mind every two seconds, I'll get bored soon!

Buah ha :rofl:
makeshiftwings
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you,

You are a bloody idiot. You treat your girlfriend like crap. you may have had a difficult childhood but it's not excuse for the things you've said and done behind her back. If you were honest with her she'd understand. Stop using me as a pillow to cry on...I can see exactly what you're about. Your self pity no longer generates affection in me, but disgust at your self-obsessiveness. You claim I am the most important person in the world to you - but you're wrong. That person is you.
You don't love me. And I don't love you. I would never be with you in a million years. I have a wonderful boyfriend who, albeit immature, makes me feel happy and unwaveringly adored. How can I be with someone who secretly planned to have a vasectomy so he could never give his future wife children, something she desperatly wants. I think I could hate you.
Drummer23
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you,

I have no idea what to say. You're about the one person who takes my words away. through anger or disbelief or simply not knowing, you are the one thing thats been able to destroy my little veil of self dependance. And i have no idea what to say about that. The irony kills me.
rnshan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear ***Hole

Get lost :mad:
theredwindmill
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear You,
Why are you being such a little child?
love me

Dear You,
I love you and you mean everything to me
love me

Nice thread OP
Danielle89
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you,
I wish you'd see that it doesn't matter what everyone else thinks, we would be really good together and using your friends spanish inquisitions as an excuse is not good enough, especially when you tried to kiss me even after telling me you didn't think it would be a good idea. Who give's a toss if it's a good idea or not, we've already shown each other we can get over the awkwardness of having kissed and called it a one off. If you just want to be friends then fair enough, I can handle that, but tell me straight that you only see me as a friend, rather than giving vague reasons as to why we shouldn't be together.

Or else
Viridis
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
dear you,

You really annoy me. I wish you would stop copying everything i do and be your own person. Stop trying to compete with me in everything cos sometimes i feel like you're a wart that wont go away.
JazzyJo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
dear you

i will never forgive you for breaking my heart.

oh if only it were that simple...
supernova2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you,

why the **** did you eat the last ice cream. ****.
thats_attractive
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you,
Are you actually interested or not? Every time we seem to get close, you rather irritatingly pull away. I'm willing to risk a lot for you, but you don't seem to acknowledge this, be it ignorance or by choice. You're really messing me around without even seeming to realise, but I can't help but find myself drawn to you. I'm not sure how much longer I can carry on in this strange little dysfunctional non-relationship of ours, so give me a sign, yes?
e-m-i-l-y
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you

I love you and you know i do and u hate me for it.
Your killing me and i dont know how much longer i can take it.

Dear YOU.

I hate you so much. Go die.
You make me want to so why shouldnt you.
trefusis128
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you,

Sorry Mr you; but this is the final demand- your balance is outstanding and you have a fortnight to procure payment beform reclamation services are informed. We may be able to offer some long term financial help but we need you to show some co-operation with an upfront payment.

(Ha, does that sound like I've recieved many final demands?)
KelZee
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you,

Enjoy your little life without me, coz I was the best you'd ever have and now I'm gone. Forever.

No love.
Anonymous #1
Report 10 years ago
Dear You:
Your being so different lately, I dont know what to do, seriously I'm the best thing in your life, you dont realise it though.
Wtf do you act like you do?
Ive tried and I cant try anymore..
God just get it, I bloody love you.
Schroedinger's Pandora
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you,

If you like me as much as you tell your friends, stop being a knob and I might take you seriously.
forgottenromeo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
dear you,

The stars shine from our eyes, and the sun gives way to your beauty. All the forces in heaven and earth could not stop me from trying to make you happy. Why is it that you gave up on us, why was saying i can't promise things about the future as we can't see what will happen in the future, so important to you. Why is it you left me standing here with my heart in my hand only to watch you walk away. Was being with me so bad? You once said you loved me, is that a lie, or have things changed. You claimed that when we where together it was the happiest you have ever been. What changed, what went wrong. Why can you not even tell me.

Dear you, i love you with all my heart. Can't you please just come back to me.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear God,

No.

(Oh, and I give "the love of your life" another year, at most.)
Flick The Switch
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you,

You are a ****ing ***** and you ****ing annoy me. You ****ing ruined my ****ing day.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (469)
38.13%
No - but I will (95)
7.72%
No - I don't want to (87)
7.07%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (579)
47.07%

Watched Threads