Year 12 - A Journey through Anxiety and A-Levels Watch

kylohowell
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So, this year (half a term in, a tad late, oops), I've finally decided to start my own GYG, mainly as a way to hopefully motivate myself a bit more and I suppose also as a good way to look back on how I progress this year.

So, hi, I'm Molly, I'm in Year 12 studying Maths, Chemistry and History whilst also self-teaching Classics in my spare time. I sat my GCSEs earlier this year and did reasonably okay, well enough to get back into my grammar school's sixth form which I promptly left after 5 weeks for various reasons (things that should've improved and should've been sorted never were and so I decided I had had enough after 3 awful years there) and I've now returned to the school I originally left in order to go the go to the grammar school, and things are much better there overall I must admit. Obviously this has meant a pretty large element of catching up to do, particularly in History, so as it is now half-term for me that is my current main focus.
Hazzabear
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by kylohowell)
So, this year (half a term in, a tad late, oops), I've finally decided to start my own GYG, mainly as a way to hopefully motivate myself a bit more and I suppose also as a good way to look back on how I progress this year.

So, hi, I'm Molly, I'm in Year 12 studying Maths, Chemistry and History whilst also self-teaching Classics in my spare time. I sat my GCSEs earlier this year and did reasonably okay, well enough to get back into my grammar school's sixth form which I promptly left after 5 weeks for various reasons (things that should've improved and should've been sorted never were and so I decided I had had enough after 3 awful years there) and I've now returned to the school I originally left in order to go the go to the grammar school, and things are much better there overall I must admit. Obviously this has meant a pretty large element of catching up to do, particularly in History, so as it is now half-term for me that is my current main focus.
Hiya,

Good luck in this academic year! I hope it goes well
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (34)
18.38%
Unconditional if firmed (14)
7.57%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
1.08%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (3)
1.62%
No unconditional offers (132)
71.35%

Watched Threads