The Student Room Group

Primark Uniform Login... HELP!!!

Hi, I am having difficulty logging into the website where you order the uniform at Primark. I know my employee number for the username but what on Earth is the password? I've tried all variations of "primark" for the password and none work. The password I use for Workday doesn't work either. Neither does my name, birthday or popular number combinations.

Can someone who works at Primark tell me how to log in to this thing? Does each store have a different password for it or is it the same for everyone? I'm so confused, even the manager said he can't remember what the log in details are. I haven't been told the password so how am I supposed to log in?

@santanalopez @kazzykat95
my store seems to do things different to urs. we just ask the manager for uniform in person there’s no online way of doing it for us so i don’t have the password im afraid. maybe ask one of ur colleagues
Reply 2
Yeah, I have no idea how to do this either! I would maybe ask P&C seeing as they are the ones that order initial uniforms when you start (at my store anyway)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending