Is it worth it?
username5008580
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by BatmanRH)
Is it worth it?
You're going to need a good VPN as well.
BatmanRH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by AnonymousGuest)
You're going to need a good VPN as well.
I get that. But do they actually show all of the premier league matches? Mainly looking for the saturday 3pm games and it would be nice hearing commentators other than Martin Tyler and G Nev.
10oba-abbad
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I get that. But do they actually show all of the premier league matches? Mainly looking for the saturday 3pm games and it would be nice hearing commentators other than Martin Tyler and G Nev.
What?! They’re solid commentators. I’m not sure but I thought NBC was American? I’d rather not hear “GOLAAAZOOO” every time Christian Pulisic puts one in the net 😬.
BatmanRH
Rep:
?
(Original post by 10oba-abbad)
What?! They’re solid commentators. I’m not sure but I thought NBC was American? I’d rather not hear “GOLAAAZOOO” every time Christian Pulisic puts one in the net 😬.
To my knowledge the 3pm kick-offs aren't broadcast in the UK and idk Tyler only seems to come to life when United score lol
username5008580
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
No they're not going to show all matches but NBC Sports Gold will give you access to 140 matches throughout the League, guaranteeing at least 4 matches for each club. However, some of the late kickoff matches on Saturday and Sunday would be shown on the main NBC channel.
10oba-abbad
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
To my knowledge the 3pm kick-offs aren't broadcast in the UK and idk Tyler only seems to come to life when United score lol
Very true. He sounds awfully dull when most teams score and makes even the biggest of goals appear as if nothing has happened loool
BatmanRH
Rep:
?
(Original post by AnonymousGuest)
No they're not going to show all matches but NBC Sports Gold will give you access to 140 matches throughout the League, guaranteeing at least 4 matches for each club. However, some of the late kickoff matches on Saturday and Sunday would be shown on the main NBC channel.
Tempting
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (215)
19.32%
Labour (475)
42.68%
Liberal Democrats (212)
19.05%
Green Party (57)
5.12%
Brexit Party (30)
2.7%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.36%
SNP (16)
1.44%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.9%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.09%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.18%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (3)