Graduated nearly 6 months ago... struggling to find a job.. help Watch

MrMusician95
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
I graduated in July 2018 and I am still struggling. Though, what has helped me get to some interview stages are my work experiences. Try and get yourself internships. It will boost your CV and could end in a job.
Wildy_Bud
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by MrMusician95)
I graduated in July 2018 and I am still struggling. Though, what has helped me get to some interview stages are my work experiences. Try and get yourself internships. It will boost your CV and could end in a job.
Thanks for responding to the thread. Where did you find the internship? And where do you recommend looking for work exp & internships?

Someone recommended I join a recruitment agency.. im not sure about this though, what do you think?
MrMusician95
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Wildy_Bud)
Thanks for responding to the thread. Where did you find the internship? And where do you recommend looking for work exp & internships?

Someone recommended I join a recruitment agency.. im not sure about this though, what do you think?
Contacts. I know someone's whose firm was looking for an intern so he asked me. And yes, definitely join recruitment agencies. Look anywhere you can. What I'm doing now is just searching for any job and then I will continue searching for a job I want. Can't have anymore employment gaps, and I need some money.
Wildy_Bud
Rep:
?
(Original post by MrMusician95)
Contacts. I know someone's whose firm was looking for an intern so he asked me. And yes, definitely join recruitment agencies. Look anywhere you can. What I'm doing now is just searching for any job and then I will continue searching for a job I want. Can't have anymore employment gaps, and I need some money.
which recruitment agencies have you joined? I need to join some that can help me get into the finance sector
MrMusician95
Report 2 weeks ago
which recruitment agencies have you joined? I need to join some that can help me get into the finance sector
The Finance sector is one that will hate any employment gaps so my advice is to get yourself any job - so join as many agencies as you can - and at the same time look for a financial job.
psy1011
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
what university did you go to
Wildy_Bud
Rep:
?
Any recommendations on where to apply? websites such as Indeed, Guardian jobs and Reed are full of recruiters and not actual companies that want to hire candidates :/
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
wtf are you on about. Piss off from here with your bs
Good horsecare 101... the front end may bite but it's the backend where the primary weapon is kept. If a horse starts tracking you with its bum rather than its head... it is targeting. You have less than 5 seconds to get out of the way!
Wildy_Bud
Rep:
?
(Original post by Vinny C)
Good horsecare 101... the front end may bite but it's the backend where the primary weapon is kept. If a horse starts tracking you with its bum rather than its head... it is targeting. You have less than 5 seconds to get out of the way!
Are you a retard? Dont chat nonsense here . ****ing weirdo
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Are you a retard? Dont chat nonsense here . ****ing weirdo
Suit yourself... get kicked! Might knock some manners into you.
Last edited by Vinny C; 2 weeks ago
Wildy_Bud
Rep:
?
(Original post by Vinny C)
Suit yourself... get kicked! Might knock some manners into you.
Relax.. you came to the thread that I created chatting **** about horses. Send me a private message if you wanna chat bs
Danelius
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
you came to the thread that I created chatting **** about horses.
He's horsing around.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (212)
70.67%
No I haven't decided yet (55)
18.33%
Yes but I might change my mind (33)
11%

Watched Threads