The Student Room Group

Is 4 inches too small :(

I was with my girlfriend for a while until we started sleeping with each other - She complained that I was too small and wouldn’t give her pleasure, until she eventually left me because of I was small. She said even the guy who she lost her virginity to had one more than double my size at the age of 14 - she is right I am below average but is 4 inches too small and will I be single for the rest of my life ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Please
I mean I'm a guy so I can't tell give you a female perspective on the matter. However, 4 inches seems reasonable. Average is only like 5 something and you only technically need 3 to pleasure a woman. Would it be better if it were longer, probably yes. But you've got to make use with what you have. Ancient Greeks loved small penises and hated large ones. I doubt there are many 14-year-olds with 8-inch cocks for the record also.

You won't be single all your life. Generally, women don't care about your size just you and your personality.
Reply 3
Original post by Marcus...
I mean I'm a guy so I can't tell give you a female perspective on the matter. However, 4 inches seems reasonable. Average is only like 5 something and you only technically need 3 to pleasure a woman. Would it be better if it were longer, probably yes. But you've got to make use with what you have. Ancient Greeks loved small penises and hated large ones. I doubt there are many 14-year-olds with 8-inch cocks for the record also.

You won't be single all your life. Generally, women don't care about your size just you and your personality.

I tried doing research and like does size matter and most people on internet says it does matter, apparently people only says it doesn’t matter to make you feel better and I’m panicking about it
Everyone says it matters because of course, girls want a preference. Yes, they wish it was bigger. But at the same time, they don't really care. And if they do care and leave you for it, like your gf, she was clearly not good for you anyway and she must not have loved you.
Reply 5
Everyone says it matters because of course, girls want a preference. Yes, they wish it was bigger. But at the same time, they don't really care. And if they do care and leave you for it, like your gf, she was clearly not good for you anyway and she must not have loved you.

Yeah it’s like she says it’s the only thing that’s wrong with me - she’s acting like it’s a big problem
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah it’s like she says it’s the only thing that’s wrong with me - she’s acting like it’s a big problem

So dump her ass. If you aren't trolling, and are for real. Grow some balls. Stand up for yourself. Dump her and find someone who respects you. If it really still bothers you get surgery when you are an adult to make it bigger. It isn't necessary, but I get the feeling you will never feel adequate. AT LEAST YOU DONT HAVE A FOOT FETISH. Those guys are some real creeps/$*** of the universe. Eating toe cheese...ugh
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Wcj1986
So dump her ass. If you aren't trolling, and are for real. Grow some balls. Stand up for yourself. Dump her and find someone who respects you. If it really still bothers you get surgery when you are an adult to make it bigger. It isn't necessary, but I get the feeling you will never feel adequate. AT LEAST YOU DONT HAVE A FOOT FETISH. Those guys are some real creeps/$*** of the universe. Eating toe cheese...ugh

I’m not a troll I’m actually serious- I have finished with her now(well she finished with me apparently the size was the reason) I’ve done research on surgery and it’s not safe and pointless. It will only grow me 2.5cm maximum and has like 40% chance of making me infertile and it costs £17,000 from when I did the research other wise I would already have it done and be packing a third leg down there
Okay look 4 inches ain’t bad and that girl just seemed like a biatch tbf. There’s plenty of girls who don’t like big dicks but in the end it’s what you do with it that matters. If that girl actually felt something for you then she wouldn’t have ever let you feel the way you did.
I’m not a troll I’m actually serious- I have finished with her now(well she finished with me apparently the size was the reason) I’ve done research on surgery and it’s not safe and pointless. It will only grow me 2.5cm maximum and has like 40% chance of making me infertile and it costs £17,000 from when I did the research other wise I would already have it done and be packing a third leg down there

Honestly please do not get surgery that really is not the way to go

so true
I was with my girlfriend for a while until we started sleeping with each other - She complained that I was too small and wouldn’t give her pleasure, until she eventually left me because of I was small. She said even the guy who she lost her virginity to had one more than double my size at the age of 14 - she is right I am below average but is 4 inches too small and will I be single for the rest of my life ?

She seems like a scrub anyway lol. 4 inches is ok but you need to do more than just thirsting to please a girl. Go on reddit and ask for advice.

Bro just get you oral game on point and you should be ok. 4 is small but it could be worse, in south Korea the average is 3.8 so your not doing too badly. Just find yourself a korean gf and you should be ok.

Mate she just a hoe if she saying that, which is technically good. If you want to increase size just do some Jelqing and your size should improve, but leave the girl unless you just want to bang.

I have a small penis and have never had any hang ups about it. Friends don’t make fun because it’s not important. It’s 2” flaccid and nearly 4” hard. I am a virgin so I am not sure what female reaction will be.
I have a small penis and have never had any hang ups about it. Friends don’t make fun because it’s not important. It’s 2” flaccid and nearly 4” hard. I am a virgin so I am not sure what female reaction will be.

How old are you?
How old are you?

I’m 19
For me it would be but some girls are less shallow
I am 4.5 inches erect is this good or bad?
I am 4.5 inches erect is this good or bad?

Age?

Latest