The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Marcus...
Age?

Ngl women aren't designed to take one's that are 6 inches + and most of the time it would hurt us more than give pleasure, depending on the position etc. 4 inches is completely fine, my boyfriend has a 4. Something inch and it's good so I shouldn't worry. The only thing that would make it bad would be the way you're doing it.
(edited 3 years ago)
Are you carrying a bit of weight about you? Carrying weight can envelop an inch or more of your manhood which really means that that your true size isn't noticed and furthermore you're left with x" that is unusable. According to Man vs Fat losing between 30lbs and 50lbs can give you an inch back. The reduction in size of the gut can also help your manhood look more in proportion with your body; whereas of course with a bigger gut and a fat pubis your manhood looks out of proportion and therefore small. If aren't carrying weight then I would argue you could still work with 4 inches, it could just be down to finding the right position or angle. Also foreplay before sex couldn't go a miss and I suppose that can be said to anyone of any size.
For me that would be too small but everyone has different preferences and some people will be happy with your size
It depends.

Do you want a line of one night stands or a relationship to someone who will be the mother of your children.

If its the first, you dont have my respect nor my sympathy you horny POS.

If its the second, If she is truely right, she wont give a f and will love you for you not a tiny thing like a **** size (pun not intended).

GG bro stay off the one night stands take care.
Original post by Anonymous
It depends.

Do you want a line of one night stands or a relationship to someone who will be the mother of your children.

If its the first, you dont have my respect nor my sympathy you horny POS.

If its the second, If she is truely right, she wont give a f and will love you for you not a tiny thing like a **** size (pun not intended).

GG bro stay off the one night stands take care.

If op wanted a ONS why is this bad? Personally I’ve never done one but?
Original post by Ashton1102
If op wanted a ONS why is this bad? Personally I’ve never done one but?

Why have people really gotta be lustful horny teenagers then complain thst their **** size is too small and be depressed that nobody wants to have sex with them etc etc.

Control yourself! There are better joys than constantly wanting to have sex! Why are you getting depressed over tiny matters like this? It’s stupid.
Why have people really gotta be lustful horny teenagers then complain thst their **** size is too small and be depressed that nobody wants to have sex with them etc etc.

Control yourself! There are better joys than constantly wanting to have sex! Why are you getting depressed over tiny matters like this? It’s stupid.

Guessing you’re a female.
if you was a guy and you got called small by someone you liked you’ll become extremely suicidal
I’m not OP but it’s happened to me aswell and wasn’t on a ONS was with someone I dated for 9 weeks until we had it and I got called too small, then cheated on and got sent a video from her 4 hours later saying she can finally have a real man. Tried killing myself everyday since. Their isn’t a day that goes by which I’m not depressed

Most people refuse to have sex when you ain’t a certain size and before you say it was probably just the once, it’s happen 6 times to me now, their hasn’t been a single person who’s judged me over it and I have evidence for each person from screenshots of the chat.

So in my opinion OP isn’t stupid. This generation is messed up and constantly judges people for everything
Yeah you’re definitely female or a simp also you’re pretty salty

First off how are you supposed to know this is going to happen you don’t ask them if size is an issue when they’re sweet, as I said this was 9 weeks in with meeting each other every single day not straight away so for one this proves you lack basic reading skills.

Secondly I met her in college, we was also friends before this for 3 years so how is that a place where you get one night stands?
Yeah you’re definitely female or a simp also you’re pretty salty

First off how are you supposed to know this is going to happen you don’t ask them if size is an issue when they’re sweet, as I said this was 9 weeks in with meeting each other every single day not straight away so for one this proves you lack basic reading skills.

Secondly I met her in college, we was also friends before this for 3 years so how is that a place where you get one night stands?

You say this happened how many times?

I’m not female. I’m a dude with a 3.7inch but I ain’t worried.

If this happened this many times YOUR HANGING OUT WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE.

I mean what type of absolute clown leaves someone they are invested in and possibly love, someone they wanna marry and be with for the rest of their life

Because their **** is too small.

And then sends the most insensitive and stupid video in the world to hurt your feelings.

THIS WAS NOT YOUR FAULT, THEY ARE ST00PID. THEY ARE AN IDIOT.

U might as well just wait till marriage. Ain’t nobody gonna leave u for a small **** when ur married because they should actually love you for you(personally I think you should be close enough to propose before you have sex with someone anyway).

Considering she replaced you in a few hours... seriously tho bro it means you meant nothing to her anyway. It wasn’t even ur **** size. She didn’t like you, she didn’t want to be with you anyway. None of them did.
Yes it is too small but become a professional in oral sex and it wouldn’t even matter. Most Girls (80%) can’t *** from penetration no matter what the size is. it’s all about the clit so because of your size you should be more giving with oral.
Guessing you’re a female.
if you was a guy and you got called small by someone you liked you’ll become extremely suicidal
I’m not OP but it’s happened to me aswell and wasn’t on a ONS was with someone I dated for 9 weeks until we had it and I got called too small, then cheated on and got sent a video from her 4 hours later saying she can finally have a real man. Tried killing myself everyday since. Their isn’t a day that goes by which I’m not depressed

Most people refuse to have sex when you ain’t a certain size and before you say it was probably just the once, it’s happen 6 times to me now, their hasn’t been a single person who’s judged me over it and I have evidence for each person from screenshots of the chat.

So in my opinion OP isn’t stupid. This generation is messed up and constantly judges people for everything

Get good at oral and you’re size wouldn’t even matter.
girls can get off by using their fingers which are like 2 inches so you should be fine
xx
its some guy thats being a troll or something prolly. dw about it dont feed the trolls.
My bf is around 4-4.5 inches and that doesn’t bother me because I love him 🤷🏻*♀️ A lot of the time before we start having sex we need to still use lube because it can be uncomfortable trying to get it in. And I can still feel it while we have sex in any position. If a girl loves you enough, it won’t bother her. Of course everyone “wishes” they had more, but I’d rather have a guy with a below average-average size who treats me like gold and won’t cheat on me, than a guy with a big **** who treats me like crap and cheats on me. Find yourself someone who actually LOVES you and it won’t be a problem, trust me
Original post by TRUTH-TELLER
Yes it is too small but become a professional in oral sex and it wouldn’t even matter. Most Girls (80%) can’t *** from penetration no matter what the size is. it’s all about the clit so because of your size you should be more giving with oral.

Yeah i cant *** from penetration and personally prefer giving and receiving oral. Idm if a guys a bit on the small side it makes bjs easier. My ex boyfriend was 8inches and it was too much. Also so many guys r crap at oral so theres that.
Mate, no idea What ho you found, but if you are with someone and she tells you stuff like these, the first thing you should do is pack your stuff and leave her instanly. About the penis size, you shouldnt be worried like at all about it. I have 4 inches as well but that does not give me any disadvantages with women at all. They all seem to like it, in fact no girl ive been with was disspleased by my size, they all were super into sleeping with me with pleasure. The thing is world is changing around us, girls are gettin worst every year. And yes i do understand your strugles Just dont think of stupid shet like these. Work with whatever you got thats how god made you if you believe in that thing.
I was with my girlfriend for a while until we started sleeping with each other - She complained that I was too small and wouldn’t give her pleasure, until she eventually left me because of I was small. She said even the guy who she lost her virginity to had one more than double my size at the age of 14 - she is right I am below average but is 4 inches too small and will I be single for the rest of my life ?

Female here ^^ and let me just tell you something which I can confirm it's true and that has helped many friends with the same problem;
It doesn't matter the size of the wand, but the skills of the magician.
I hope it helps! :smile:
I was with my girlfriend for a while until we started sleeping with each other - She complained that I was too small and wouldn’t give her pleasure, until she eventually left me because of I was small. She said even the guy who she lost her virginity to had one more than double my size at the age of 14 - she is right I am below average but is 4 inches too small and will I be single for the rest of my life ?

Hi, I’m a female and I personally don’t think size matters what so ever. 4 inches isn’t too small and you can still please a girl either way, and your gf (ex I guess) Wasn't good for you and she obviously thought of you as a tool rather than another human being. People these days are aiming for personality anyways so I say just keep your head up! You will not be single for the rest of your life, I promise you that. You will find someone, and please don’t be self conscious. Im sure you’re a great guy and it really doesn't matter about size! :smile:
Damn that's harsh I have a 4.5
(edited 2 years ago)