The Student Room Group

Am i even my boyfriends type?

so my boyfriend always goes out and i usually go out with him but i was ill this time so i stayed home i completely trust him however when he came home he was very drunk which isn’t unusual but he told me there was thjs girl who was trying it on with him and i asked what he did about it and he said “nothing but she took my phone and followed herself on my insta” so i took his phone and found the girls insta she’s the complete opposite of me I’m white & shes black (my bf is black). And then.... i watched her story and my bf was in a car full of black girls and a couple other guys. nothing was going on they were just all drunk and music was blasting. i got kind of upset because he seemed really happy in the videos and i felt insecure because the girls were BEAUTIFUL. it just confused me because if black girls are obviously his type why is he with me?
Why can't both white girls and black girls be his type. People don't have to limit their types to only one race in fact they can have several 'types'. I get that you are feeling insecure but people don't have to like one race. I find people attractive of all races. And for example, if we are going with this 'one type' thing would you limit yourself to only date someone of a particular height or someone that had to have a certain colour of hair, a certain hair type, certain colour eyes. Those girls maybe be beautiful but he is dating you so obviously he finds you just as beautiful or more.
Original post by Anonymous
so my boyfriend always goes out and i usually go out with him but i was ill this time so i stayed home i completely trust him however when he came home he was very drunk which isn’t unusual but he told me there was thjs girl who was trying it on with him and i asked what he did about it and he said “nothing but she took my phone and followed herself on my insta” so i took his phone and found the girls insta she’s the complete opposite of me I’m white & shes black (my bf is black). And then.... i watched her story and my bf was in a car full of black girls and a couple other guys. nothing was going on they were just all drunk and music was blasting. i got kind of upset because he seemed really happy in the videos and i felt insecure because the girls were BEAUTIFUL. it just confused me because if black girls are obviously his type why is he with me?

Was he in her story from the time he got back and told you about it or another time?

If he hasn't met her since I wouldn't worry too much, he's with her for a reason - I will say though that its bs that she took his phone and followed herself on insta.
Reply 3
Was he in her story from the time he got back and told you about it or another time?

If he hasn't met her since I wouldn't worry too much, he's with her for a reason - I will say though that its bs that she took his phone and followed herself on insta.

He was in the story the same night yeah, he told me before and then i went to go look he didn’t seem like guilty that i was watching her stories he seemed chill which i feel is a good sign but also bad sign. Earlier today He posted a picture of that night out with his guy friends and she liked and commented “🥂🥂🥂” i really don’t know what to make of it.. if she just likes him or they are both behind my back doing stuff but he has pictures of me and him on his insta so she obviously knows he’s in a relationship
Reply 4
Original post by yasmin3.1415
Why can't both white girls and black girls be his type. People don't have to limit their types to only one race in fact they can have several 'types'. I get that you are feeling insecure but people don't have to like one race. I find people attractive of all races. And for example, if we are going with this 'one type' thing would you limit yourself to only date someone of a particular height or someone that had to have a certain colour of hair, a certain hair type, certain colour eyes. Those girls maybe be beautiful but he is dating you so obviously he finds you just as beautiful or more.

true i know people can find both races attractive but he told me when we first met his type was white girls and white girls only
People can be attracted to lots of different 'types'. I most often go for dark hair, dark eyes. However I've also found plenty of men with light hair and light eyes very attractive too.
You've said nothing to imply that black women are specifically his type (or that white girls are not). He hung out with some people, a girl made a move, and he didn't pursue her. You've nothing to worry about.
He was in the story the same night yeah, he told me before and then i went to go look he didn’t seem like guilty that i was watching her stories he seemed chill which i feel is a good sign but also bad sign. Earlier today He posted a picture of that night out with his guy friends and she liked and commented “🥂🥂🥂” i really don’t know what to make of it.. if she just likes him or they are both behind my back doing stuff but he has pictures of me and him on his insta so she obviously knows he’s in a relationship

He's entitled to have friends but I don't like her, she sounds cheeky and someone to keep your eye on. Boys meet pretty girls all the time and make friends with them and he's with you because he wants to so just chill and enjoy being with him but keep an eye on those kind of things.
I

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending