The Student Room Group

FWB but the guy is jealous

me and this guy have sex all the time we both said it’s casual and nothing more however i mentioned i had sex with this other guy and how bad it was and he seemed really jealous that i had sex with someone else it was really weird he just started questioning when and where and other random stuff. i feel bad cause i thought it wasn’t anything more than FWB and i thought he’d know i was having sex with other people. Funny thing is i asked if he was having sex with any other girls he said yeah lmao? it doesn’t bother me one bit that he has other girls so why does it matter to him that i do? He can’t like me if he’s having sex with other people so why’s he acting so jealous
Reply 1
STD's
Original post by SMEGGGY
STD's

You mean STDs***. No apostrophe, please. In any case, they're called STI now since they're mostly curable.
Reply 3
Original post by SMEGGGY
STD's

ever heard of protection🤷🏻*♀️ obviously not
He may have feelings, but he could just be jealous in a macho sense because you’re having sex regularly. Far too messy and not worth it.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
me and this guy have sex all the time we both said it’s casual and nothing more however i mentioned i had sex with this other guy and how bad it was and he seemed really jealous that i had sex with someone else it was really weird he just started questioning when and where and other random stuff. i feel bad cause i thought it wasn’t anything more than FWB and i thought he’d know i was having sex with other people. Funny thing is i asked if he was having sex with any other girls he said yeah lmao? it doesn’t bother me one bit that he has other girls so why does it matter to him that i do? He can’t like me if he’s having sex with other people so why’s he acting so jealous

He has now grown feelings for you and if you haven't grown feelings for him and want to have general sex without commitment then be kind to him and actually dump him.
Reply 6
Original post by mgi
He has now grown feelings for you and if you haven't grown feelings for him and want to have general sex without commitment then be kind to him and actually dump him.

but he’s having sex with other girls? ur talking about commitment but it’s hardly like hes loyal to just me
Reply 7
but he’s having sex with other girls? ur talking about commitment but it’s hardly like hes loyal to just me

i agree! So he's a hypocrite! If he is not happy then he doesn't have to see you does he? I would say get rid of him- he is possessive and thats not what yiu want!
Reply 8
Original post by mgi

Dump him lmao???? I’m not with him there’s no one to dump. be kind to him” when he’s out having sex with other girls yet cried about it when i do...
Reply 9
Dump him lmao???? I’m not with him there’s no one to dump. be kind to him” when he’s out having sex with other girls yet cried about it when i do...

Ok. When you see him keep your underwear on!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending