Parachute games... Watch

thanette
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Random I know, but I'm doing this with kids next week, with a big parachute...

I know the cat and mouse game...anyone else have ideas?
Lucy :)
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Is the parachute game where everyone holds onto it and you have to run under it? . I hated that game .
balloon_parade
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I love that! Just a pain to pack away!

Where you ask questions and those the answer applies to run underneath and find a different space around the edge 'Who's name starts with the letter H' etc.

ooh good website:

http://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch...mes%20Pack.pdf

(anyone else use that website alot too? lol!)
Norfolkadam
Badges: 15
Report 10 years ago
Anything that doesn't result in the clasutrophobic kid (used to be me) battering everyone else out of the way to get out.
RosiePosiePuddingAndPie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Everyone stand up, waving it up and down. Then tell everyone born in January, or anyone who's wearing green, or anyone who's name begins with R, or anyone with a pet dog, to run underneath. Everyone pulls their arms high to make the parachute puff up high and they all swap places underneath, while the rest of you keep hold of the parachute.

Or if you puff it up high, then everyone goes under and as it comes back down, sit down and pull it under, so you're all sitting under it (kind of like a dome). We always call it a 'mushroom' - our Brownies love it. Usually we'll sing a song or two under it, then get really hot and have to come back out :p:

Hmm... what else..
We do one where everyone sits down with their legs stetched out in front of them (no shoes on) and ripples the parachute. You pick about 3 or 4 kids to go under, they crawl around and pinch someones toes each. Then they come out, and the kids who's toes were pinched have to guess who pinched their toes. Then they swap and get a go to pinch toes too. Fun times :p:
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
is it abit like a kids version of: i have never?
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hire an aeroplane and use it properly. Much more fun...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (124)
39.62%
No - but I will (17)
5.43%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.39%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (152)
48.56%

Watched Threads