Google docs to PowerPoint?

Watch
s817
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I've created a PowerPoint presentation in google docs as I don't have PowerPoint at home but i need to get it onto PowerPoint for my uni coursework. I can only save a pdf file at home. I've tried converting the file to a PowerPoint file but it's not free so I can't do that. Is there any other way?
oldman50
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by s817)
I've created a PowerPoint presentation in google docs as I don't have PowerPoint at home but i need to get it onto PowerPoint for my uni coursework. I can only save a pdf file at home. I've tried converting the file to a PowerPoint file but it's not free so I can't do that. Is there any other way?
If you have created this as a Google slides presentation, you should be able to e mail it as an attachment to yourself. You will need to change the 'Attach as' field from PDF to Microsoft Powerpoint. I haven't done this with presentations but have done it with Sheets to Excel.

Hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (68)
32.85%
Yes - a trusted person (58)
28.02%
No (54)
26.09%
I'm not sure (27)
13.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed