The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Offers for uni of bath 2020

I applied for management with a placement year on the 11th of October of this year at the uni of bath and have yet to hear back from them :'( its currently the 29th of October. Has anyone received an offer/rejection yet?

Scroll to see replies

I applied on the 13th for int dev and econ and haven't heard back from them too...
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
I applied on the 9th October and haven’t heard anything either
I applied in late September for Chemical Engineering and I got an offer on 23rd October
I also applied mid October and haven't heard anything
Physics with study abroad offer
Original post by natalia08paz
I applied for management with a placement year on the 11th of October of this year at the uni of bath and have yet to hear back from them :'( its currently the 29th of October. Has anyone received an offer/rejection yet?

Original post by Athina333
I applied on the 13th for int dev and econ and haven't heard back from them too...

Original post by username5012526
I applied on the 9th October and haven’t heard anything either

Original post by Anonymous
I also applied mid October and haven't heard anything

Hi everyone :smile: good to hear you have applied for Bath!

Please try not to worry that you have not received an offer yet. The University aims to make all offers by the end of March. This allows them to have suffiicent time to give equal attention to all applicants. The deadline for making application is the 5th May. So the fact that you haven't heard yet is not a bad thing! Some people on my course in October/November and did not hear back until April so try not to worry! You will hear back soon and it is not a reflection on your application :smile:

If you have any questions about Bath please let me know!

Leah
3rd Year Chemical Engineering
Original post by sathyoo132
I applied in late September for Chemical Engineering and I got an offer on 23rd October

Hi there! Big congratulations on your offer :smile:

I am a 3rd year chemical engineering student at Bath - I know deciding which University to firm can be a big choice so if you have any questions about chemical engineering at Bath please let me know :smile: One of our student bloggers Marnie recently wrote a post about why she chose to study chemical engineering which you may find interesting - you can check it out here.

Good luck with your exams and decision making!

Leah
I got an offer on the 30th of October for International Development and Economics!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!
CON

I got an offer on the 30th of October for International Development and Economics!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!

CONGRATSSS :’) asfahakssj are you thinking of firming bath?

Hi there,

Congratulations on getting an offer!

Jessica, a third year Natural Sciences student
CON

CONGRATSSS :’) asfahakssj are you thinking of firming bath?

Yess! It's my favourite university ever!!!!
Got an offer from Bath for psychology with a placement year !
Original post by awakealways
Got an offer from Bath for psychology with a placement year !

Congratulations on your offer! Great to hear you are considering Bath :smile:

If you have any questions about life at here as a student (nightlife, placement, jobs, sports, societies etc.), just quote us!

Alice,
Final Year Management Student
I applied for Bath accounting and finance 6th of November and got an offer yesterday 27th of November !

I applied for the same course on the 28th November (Management with placement). I hope Bath don’t take too long to accept/reject me. I’ve also applied to Warwick but I’m still looking for 3 more universities that are good at management. Any opinions? I want Warwick and Bath to reply quickly so I can firm one of them if I get an offer and then apply to my 3rd and 4th choice and back up uni. Any recommendations for unis? I don’t want to go to a big city as I’ve lived in London my whole life.
Original post by Michael.ryder01
I applied for Bath accounting and finance 6th of November and got an offer yesterday 27th of November !

Congratulations on your offer! It's good to hear you are considering Bath :smile: do let me know if you have any questions about Bath!

Leah
Original post by saras2710
I applied for the same course on the 28th November (Management with placement). I hope Bath don’t take too long to accept/reject me. I’ve also applied to Warwick but I’m still looking for 3 more universities that are good at management. Any opinions? I want Warwick and Bath to reply quickly so I can firm one of them if I get an offer and then apply to my 3rd and 4th choice and back up uni. Any recommendations for unis? I don’t want to go to a big city as I’ve lived in London my whole life.

Yeah I totally understand, I grew up in London too which is why I kinda want to move out into the more rural areas, I guess. Exeter is also an excellent uni for management, which was the main reason as to why I applied. Luckily I’ve gotten an offer from them, and if you’re also applying to Warwick you’re probably more than likely to receive an offer too! Unfortunately though, I haven’t heard from Bath yet, but they sent me an email stating that offers may start coming in after the January deadline as the course is very popular and competitive. They therefore like to review all applications before sending out offers. Hope this helped! and good luck
(edited 4 years ago)
Yeah I totally understand, I grew up in London too which is why I kinda want to move out into the more rural areas, I guess. Exeter is also an excellent uni for management, which was the main reason as to why I applied. Luckily I’ve gotten an offer from them, and if you’re also applying to Warwick you’re probably more than likely to receive an offer too! Unfortunately though, I haven’t heard from Bath yet, but they sent me an email stating that offers may start coming in after the January deadline as the course is very popular and competitive. They therefore like to review all applications before sending out offers. Hope this helped! and good luck

I got an email from Bath and Warwick today saying that they’re only going to give out offers after the January deadline. I still need to apply to 3 more unis, probably durham, Loughborough and City (as a back up). Good luck!

Original post by TheV1llain27
I got an email from Bath and Warwick today saying that they’re only going to give out offers after the January deadline. I still need to apply to 3 more unis, probably durham, Loughborough and City (as a back up). Good luck!

Hi both,

What you have been told is correct. Offers can even be sent out all the way into (I believe) March, so there is no need to worry if you haven't yet heard anything. Some courses send offers out sooner, but for a course like management which is one of our biggest, most popular courses, it takes longer for them to review applications and send offers/rejections.

Aside from that clarification/reassurance, that's amazing that you are both considering Bath and I wish you the best of luck with your applications! Please let me know if you have any questions regarding anything (social life, the city, courses, sports, societies etc).

Jessica, a third year Natural Sciences student

Quick Reply

Latest