elliejade11
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
can anyone recommend universities that do good Primary Teaching courses. I'm looking at unis like Bath Spa and Sheffield Hallam so far, but would like to get recommendations from current students etc
Muttley79
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by elliejade11)
can anyone recommend universities that do good Primary Teaching courses. I'm looking at unis like Bath Spa and Sheffield Hallam so far, but would like to get recommendations from current students etc
Some good ones are: Oxford Brookes, Edge Hill, Winchester ...
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by elliejade11)
Hi elliejade11,

I'm pleased you have discovered our Primary Education courses at Hallam! What age do you think you want to teach? You may want to book onto our next open day on Saturday 23rd November as there will be a course talk for 'Education - Primary and Early Years' which will explain the different routes and courses.

In the meantime here is a quote from one of our students about the benefits of applied study at Hallam,
"The best thing about the course is the placements. They help you get to grips with day-to-day life in a school and really prepare you for moving into that world." - Joseph Hamill, Early years and Primary Education (5-11) graduate

Otherwise check out this Teach page which has lots of useful info you will need to find out whether you would enjoy studying here!

Let me know if you have anymore questions,
Ella
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (172)
18.7%
Labour (396)
43.04%
Liberal Democrats (180)
19.57%
Green Party (52)
5.65%
Brexit Party (24)
2.61%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.33%
SNP (11)
1.2%
Plaid Cymru (9)
0.98%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.11%
Sinn Fein (1)
0.11%
SDLP (1)
0.11%
Ulster Unionist (2)