Mango.mochi
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi,
I've applied to Westminster for 2020 and I'm taking maths, english, geography and economics.
Does anyone who have taken the exam or currently attend the school have any advice on what sort of questions could prop up?
I'm not so worried about english and geography but for economics is it similar to the TSA for the first part of the exam and how hard is maths?
bidisha
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Mango.mochi)
Hi,
I've applied to Westminster for 2020 and I'm taking maths, english, geography and economics.
Does anyone who have taken the exam or currently attend the school have any advice on what sort of questions could prop up?
I'm not so worried about english and geography but for economics is it similar to the TSA for the first part of the exam and how hard is maths?
maths is the one ik that is hard. But it varies every year but what happens is they ask questions to the standard of what internals at Westminster would be at which therefore means the bar is set very high as if you have gone to a normal school you would not have been taught at that standard.
Mango.mochi
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
See I go to a grammar school so I don't think the standard is extremely high for me but I'm not too sure what kind of thing is going to be asked. I heard it is maths challenge like if so I don't think it will be that hard but I took the St Pauls Girls exam earlier today and it was honestly the complete opposite of what I was expecting. I'm just paranoid that Westminster will be the same.
Cㅐaek
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Mango.mochi)
See I go to a grammar school so I don't think the standard is extremely high for me but I'm not too sure what kind of thing is going to be asked. I heard it is maths challenge like if so I don't think it will be that hard but I took the St Pauls Girls exam earlier today and it was honestly the complete opposite of what I was expecting. I'm just paranoid that Westminster will be the same.
Hi, has anyone else been invited to the second round for SPGS? If so, what interview prep are you doing?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Open Day – BPC, GDL, LPC and MA Law - Bristol campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 18 Jan '20
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (74)
15.13%
1 (67)
13.7%
2 (64)
13.09%
3 (99)
20.25%
20.45%
5 (85)
17.38%

Watched Threads