Would guys ever notice me/like me?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’m quite different to most girls. I’d say I’m quite nerdy, I love good movies, video games, etc. I’m on my school’s basketball team too so I’m fairly athletic. I never wear makeup and I listen to good music too (old stuff, rock, stuff that has a deep meaning). I just feel like guys would find me weird because I’m not like other girls and won’t ever consider me more than a friend :/
username3942526
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
r/notlikeothergirls
Truflais
Badges: 20
Report 1 year ago
'Good music' - that's subjective.

But yes. You will find men who find you attractive. Most girls feel like they're 'not like other girls.' Different men look for different things in a partner anyway.
LivingGunn
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
this has to be a troll lmfao
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by LivingGunn)
this has to be a troll lmfao
why? 😂
lxila
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ساره)
r/notlikeothergirls
loool
Sara are you Arab? I'd love to have more Arab friends if so that'd be epic
username3942526
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by xxlaila03xx)
loool
Sara are you Arab? I'd love to have more Arab friends if so that'd be epic
ayy nah im not arab
Phyx
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m quite different to most girls. I’d say I’m quite nerdy, I love good movies, video games, etc. I’m on my school’s basketball team too so I’m fairly athletic. I never wear makeup and I listen to good music too (old stuff, rock, stuff that has a deep meaning). I just feel like guys would find me weird because I’m not like other girls and won’t ever consider me more than a friend :/
I can never tell if people are serious in the relationship section of this forum but if you are here.

Simple answer is yes, there is a guy/girl out there for everyone, just because you're different to most girls doesn't mean you won't find someone who doesn't like someone different or someone who is into the same things as you. Plus there are loads of dudes in the video game world, just tell them you're a girl and they'll come crawling over to you. I used to do that on Runescape and got a lot of free stuff.
Chicken.M.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
find someone who's not like other boys lmao
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You're not different from most girls. Don't put up a wall between yourself and others. You'll never make female friends that way.

Plenty of men will more than happily date girls with mutual interests.
Last edited by sinfonietta; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (21)
15.91%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (43)
32.58%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (13)
9.85%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (14)
10.61%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (7)
5.3%
I think it's an unfair expectation (31)
23.48%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
2.27%

Watched Threads