Coursework Declaration Forms Watch

IGX_RSV2
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Do only people who have there work moderated by the exam board have to do these?

I've just noticed some people in my key skills class had to sign one but others didnt.
paperclip
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Everyone in my key skills had to do it

and i had to do it for all my subjects...
Rob 07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If your coursework is sent off for moderation then you must have signed a decleration form or the exam board could theoretically give you 0 marks as they can't verify that it is your own work, it happened at my sixth form last year this extra piece of work had to be sent off as it had the highest mark and the teacher didn't check if the declaration form had been signed and the sixth form got a letter from the moderator saying that 0 marks would be awarded - this piece had the highest mark as well! In all of the subjects i have done which have coursework everybodt has filedl in the declaration sheets anyway to make sure that what i have described above doesn't happen, but if your coursework isn't being sent off then there is no real need to sign a declaration form.

Hope this helps
Rob
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (213)
39.23%
No - but I will (38)
7%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.63%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (256)
47.15%

Watched Threads