mathsalevels
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by GuessMyName)
You and a group of around three others are given a scenario where you basically have to decide on a strategy a fictional business should take from a handful of options, individually you’ll be given one of these options and it’ll be your job to explain it to the rest of the group

I think it’s more that they use the interview to decide whether or not to take you to AC
Ok, thanks so much!

What was your business scenario?
mathsalevels
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You and a group of around three others are given a scenario where you basically have to decide on a strategy a fictional business should take from a handful of options, individually you’ll be given one of these options and it’ll be your job to explain it to the rest of the group
Do you know approx how many people were at the AC or how many groups?
mathsalevels
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I only had a group task so I’m pretty sure you heard wrong unless the assessment days vary
Was there a lot of waiting around? Did it last the full 3 hours?
And did one person in the group present all the ideas to an assessor at the end?
Last edited by mathsalevels; 1 week ago
euanemery
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I finished the career validation, game and conversation back in november, I still havent heard anything back from them. I have checked on the PWC web portal but it still says assessment... Any ideas?
ohmy22
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by mathsalevels)
Was there a lot of waiting around? Did it last the full 3 hours?
And did one person in the group present all the ideas to an assessor at the end?
(Original post by mathsalevels)
Do you know approx how many people were at the AC or how many groups?
There was a bit of waiting around but nothing too bad because you also get a tour of the university and a talk about the course too. It lasted the amount of time they said. There was approximately six groups altogether. I hope this helps
mathsalevels
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by ohmy22)
There was a bit of waiting around but nothing too bad because you also get a tour of the university and a talk about the course too. It lasted the amount of time they said. There was approximately six groups altogether. I hope this helps
Okay, thanks for your help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (412)
67.21%
No (201)
32.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise