Would woman see me as a weak coward man? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I am a quite reserved shy type of guy who keeps himself to himself most times, oneday at work some news of a gun crime happened and a few guys joked that I did it and another said 'Really! Him?? Lol' I knew it meant (he wouldn't/couldn't do something like that). I am generally a nice guy (not for fear of others but nice simply because it's just the way I am) but I also know that I am a brave person who would stand to danger if needed (for example to protect family or whatever). Recently it's made me think that perhaps due to the way I come across that maybe woman would see me as a weak guy who couldn't protect them. Is this how ladies would think?
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Report 3 months ago
No. I wouldn't view someone who wouldn't commit a gun crime as being weak or cowardly.
yzanne
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
!00% not cowardly! You just have a heart, and since when was that a crime.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
No.
There's nothing remotely admirable about a gun wielding thug or habitual criminal.
Haris7351
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
It's just a yellow folk thinking over too much, nothing else bruv. We are taking stress a lot on overthinking we need to relaxe for a moment, you need to take 3 loooong breathes I hope that helps.
Last edited by Haris7351; 3 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (430)
58.82%
Yes- I don't like it (40)
5.47%
No- I want it (211)
28.86%
No- I don't want it (50)
6.84%

Watched Threads