Teeth Whitening Techniques Watch

Miss_Jeniffer
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I was just wondering, as to what is the best teeth whitening tchnique apart from bleaching, and is cheapish. is there such a thing?
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Nope. The only way to whiten teeth is to either bleach the actual teeth, or cover the natural teeth with veneers, which are hugely expensive.

Whitening toothpastes help to lift a limited amount of staining, but if you're wanting sparkly whites, then bleach is pretty much it.

You may notice a slight difference if you see a dental hygienist for scale and polish - this can really lift the crap off and make them look 10 times better.

ETA; It may also help you settle in here, if you have a look at the search function. There are many many threads about whitening, you just gotta search for them
gyrase
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
flossing
her-own-wings
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
There's something called a 'Rapidwhite' tooth whitening stick, you can buy it in Boots for about £12, use it for about a week.. it does wonders. I use it whenever my teeth are starting to look a bit discoloured but not on a regular basis. It's just a gel you apply with a brush, one side is like a primer and the next is the whitening gel. It's really easy to use and my grandma is a dentist and she uses it herself. Other than that, flossing and cleaning your teeth after every meal usually works for me.
inksplodge
  • CV Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I hear those crest whitestrips are really good... not tried them, myself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (499)
37.86%
No - but I will (100)
7.59%
No - I don't want to (90)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (629)
47.72%

Watched Threads