anyone else applied to south college?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I got my offer on the 18th and it will probably be my firm choice. Just wanted to know see if anyone here also chose south college.
gbemicherish
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m currently choosing between south college and Josephine butler, but congrats on your offer! What subject is it for?
ignRyann
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’ve got an offer to study Computer Science at Durham University if I can get AAB. I’ve chosen John Snow College but I might change this to South College.

However, I think I’ll stick with John Snow College for now. The new Mount Oswald site is expected to be open for the 2020 applicants and will house undergraduates for both; the new South College as well as the John Snow College. There will also be many other facilities and benefits with this.

Source: https://www.dur.ac.uk/news/newsitem/?itemno=35586

Edit : I’ve requested a change from John Snow College to South College 🤝
Last edited by ignRyann; 1 year ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by gbemicherish)
I’m currently choosing between south college and Josephine butler, but congrats on your offer! What subject is it for?
ahh thanks! it’s for politics what have you applied for?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ignRyann)
I’ve got an offer to study Computer Science at Durham University if I can get AAB. I’ve chosen John Snow College but I might change this to South College.

However, I think I’ll stick with John Snow College for now. The new Mount Oswald site is expected to be open for the 2020 applicants and will house undergraduates for both; the new South College as well as the John Snow College. There will also be many other facilities and benefits with this.

Source: https://www.dur.ac.uk/news/newsitem/?itemno=35586

Edit : I’ve requested a change from John Snow College to South College 🤝
I originally chose Josephine Butler and swapped to South College aswell. what course do you plan on taking?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
It looks like the only difference between South college and John Snow is that John Snow is a gowned college and already established otherwise they are both self catered and at the same location from 2020.
ignRyann
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I originally chose Josephine Butler and swapped to South College aswell. what course do you plan on taking?
Computer Science Bsc
username4867806
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I just changed my preference from Butler to South
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (398)
56.37%
I don't have everything I need (308)
43.63%

Watched Threads