The Student Room Group

Girls how do i overcome this?

Being wolf-whilsled at, cat called, groped in clubs and being shouted sexual things. How do you girls overcome it? Like an alright man speaks to you, do these previous experiences not make you somewhat negative? not put you off men? I feel like it does for me yet i dont fancy girls
No you can’t generalise a negative experience with one bad guy to the behaviour of all guys on earth because that’s just stupid. Yes, it bothers me but generally if I go out with a group of friends it’s quite easy to avoid.
Reply 2
Sorry i should have said yes i dont mean all guys. I mean a situation where all night long guys are trying to touch me or acting like creeps to me, i tend to reject the good ones because of that, and i want to shake that mindset
Original post by Anonymous
Sorry i should have said yes i dont mean all guys. I mean a situation where all night long guys are trying to touch me or acting like creeps to me, i tend to reject the good ones because of that, and i want to shake that mindset

Ok so you have to understand that a lot of these guys on a night out are just looking for sex and are creeps. You have to separate these guys in your mind from normal guys which you can chat to and get to know before you reject them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending