Waitrose group interview - urgent! Watch

dalia
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I have a waitrose group interview today, and I just realised that there was supposed to be a leaflet attached to an email sent to me about the documents needed to be provided for my entitlement to work in the UK. However, the wrong leaflet has been attached and now it's too late to get in touch with them! Could anyone who's had an interview recently send me this leaflet or tell me which documents required and whether I need to scan them pleaseeee as soon as possible!!
n2s
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I applied to Waitrose last year as part of a group Interview and they only require your National Insurance card and Passport as proof of entitlement to work in the UK as far as I'm aware. Even so, at the group Interview stage, I was let off without Identification of my entitlement to work in the UK until they actually offered me the job; but its probably best to bring the two documents above in raw form.
xxx-Sarah-xxx
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dalia)
I have a waitrose group interview today, and I just realised that there was supposed to be a leaflet attached to an email sent to me about the documents needed to be provided for my entitlement to work in the UK. However, the wrong leaflet has been attached and now it's too late to get in touch with them! Could anyone who's had an interview recently send me this leaflet or tell me which documents required and whether I need to scan them pleaseeee as soon as possible!!
hey i also have a group interview at waitrose could you give me advice and how it went and what you guys did? thanks this would be useful as i have it next week
xxx-Sarah-xxx
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by n2s)
I applied to Waitrose last year as part of a group Interview and they only require your National Insurance card and Passport as proof of entitlement to work in the UK as far as I'm aware. Even so, at the group Interview stage, I was let off without Identification of my entitlement to work in the UK until they actually offered me the job; but its probably best to bring the two documents above in raw form.
hey i also have a group interview at waitrose could you give me advice and how it went and what you guys did? thanks this would be useful as i have it next week, also is there another interview after this and do they tell you in the group interview who has been shortlisted? thanks the help will be really useful
A_fulham
Report 10 years ago
hello guys
please just a quick help.i have a waitrose group interview on monday.am really freaking out.how are the group interviews normally.what sort of questions do they ask? what kind of people are they looking for.etc.
please advise me.
thank you
gemmasays
Report 10 years ago
I would bring your passport/birth certificate and your national insurance number as they may ask for your details at the end of your interview.

First of all they will get you to play a game of bingo or something to break the ice, and so you get to know some of the people in your group. You may also be asked to sell something (in mine it was a natural air freshener) not as hard as it sounds, you just need to think creatively and clever about it, its actually a fun task. you may also be asked to sort out main qualities you think are important for a role in waitrose (whichever you applied for) and basically what you choose is upto you, you may also work as a group but there are no wrong answers. just stay confident throughout the interview, don't be a complete wallflower but don't be too cocky either.

also, there is a full waitrose thread here already which may give you some better, more detailed help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
39.11%
No - but I will (46)
6.81%
No - I don't want to (50)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (315)
46.67%

Watched Threads