05slui
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I just received an invitation to Imperial for an interview. I was told there will be a maths test, and I'm just wondering if anyone who's done it know the syllabus? Also I'm not quite sure what to expect for the interview... Many thanks.
OMGIHateMyLife
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by 05slui)
I just received an invitation to Imperial for an interview. I was told there will be a maths test, and I'm just wondering if anyone who's done it know the syllabus? Also I'm not quite sure what to expect for the interview... Many thanks
It was stated on the letter that syllabus is not to be provided. From my school fellows who have done that test, they said that the questions from that test are much easier than those on ENGAA and PAT. I would revise all the Alevel Maths and AS physics just to feel more secure. For the interview, basically anything lol
05slui
Rep:
?
(Original post by OMGIHateMyLife)
It was stated on the letter that syllabus is not to be provided. From my school fellows who have done that test, they said that the questions from that test are much easier than those on ENGAA and PAT. I would revise all the Alevel Maths and AS physics just to feel more secure. For the interview, basically anything lol
Thank you very much!
OMGIHateMyLife
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
No problem. I got invited on Monday as well. Im guessing your is on 22nd Nov as well?
05slui
Rep:
?
nope.... mines on 20. good luck!
OMGIHateMyLife
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Good luck!
2013zislam
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
how did your guys interview go then was your maths test hard?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (22)
73.33%
No (4)
13.33%
Not sure (4)
13.33%

Watched Threads