Wonyo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I'd like to become a teacher (secondary school) in the future so I'm currently looking at my local primary schoolsI'm not sure what to write in my emails, and also where to contact? There's one email listed on their sites (mainly: [email protected] and all the rest), maybe thats the one to inquire at? I'm not sure if phoning will work because it is half term holidays, so I'm not sure if they'll answer
Wonyo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
i also forgot to change the forum since it was already automated, sorry oops
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Wonyo)
I'd like to become a teacher (secondary school) in the future so I'm currently looking at my local primary schoolsI'm not sure what to write in my emails, and also where to contact? There's one email listed on their sites (mainly: [email protected] and all the rest), maybe thats the one to inquire at? I'm not sure if phoning will work because it is half term holidays, so I'm not sure if they'll answer
If you're looking to teach at Secondary level, you're much better off getting most of your experience in a secondary school.

You can try emailing schools, but I've never had any success with this. You are better to ring, or even better try to find a contact (even if it's a friend of a friend) who works in a school so that you can get a foot in the door.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (182)
18.94%
Labour (416)
43.29%
Liberal Democrats (184)
19.15%
Green Party (53)
5.52%
Brexit Party (24)
2.5%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.42%
SNP (12)
1.25%
Plaid Cymru (9)
0.94%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.1%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.21%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (2)