Early Diversity Internship Programme 2020 Watch

bigeyeshijabi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi everyone! Is anybody going to be applying for Civil Service EDIP in 2020? I'm just about to take my tests so would really appreciate if someone could give me advice or let me know if they have progressed to the next stage.

Thanks!
dan1011
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by bigeyeshijabi)
Hi everyone! Is anybody going to be applying for Civil Service EDIP in 2020? I'm just about to take my tests so would really appreciate if someone could give me advice or let me know if they have progressed to the next stage.

Thanks!
Hi did you pass your online tests? I applied and failed my online tests. I don't know what I failed they don't tell you. I thought I did well
Elisamary30
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, I applied and I passed the online tests, although I don’t think I have any specific advice other than don’t over think the answers too much and go with your instinct. Good luck and let me know how it goes.
Last edited by Elisamary30; 1 week ago
dan1011
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi did you get Math questions too? I found the math very difficult maybe that's why I failed it. Anyway good luck for your next Stage & All the best .I'm going to try again next year
bigeyeshijabi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by dan1011)
Hi did you get Math questions too? I found the math very difficult maybe that's why I failed it. Anyway good luck for your next Stage & All the best .I'm going to try again next year
Hi, i still haven't done my tests yet. You had a maths question for EDIP?! I didn't realise they had maths questions too- I thought it was just Situational judgement and work based scenario style questions?!
bigeyeshijabi
Rep:
?
(Original post by Elisamary30)
Hi, I applied and I passed the online tests, although I don’t think I have any specific advice other than don’t over think the answers too much and go with your instinct. Good luck and let me know how it goes.
Hi...thanks for replying! Did you get any maths questions in your tests?
Aiyshu
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

Thanks!
(Original post by dan1011)
Hi did you pass your online tests? I applied and failed my online tests. I don't know what I failed they don't tell you. I thought I did well
I haven't even found out if I passed or not and I did the online tests 3 weeks ago.
Zeeyo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I completed my test about 3 weeks ago and passed 1 week ago. I have submitted my additional questions and just waiting to get to the next stage hopefully

good luck guys
bigeyeshijabi
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zeeyo)
I completed my test about 3 weeks ago and passed 1 week ago. I have submitted my additional questions and just waiting to get to the next stage hopefully

good luck guys
Thanks for the reply! Did u get any numerical questions on the SJT?
Zeeyo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
yh there were 4 different tests including numerical, SJT and 2 work-based scenarios
bigeyeshijabi
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zeeyo)
yh there were 4 different tests including numerical, SJT and 2 work-based scenarios
do you remember what type of questions they asked on the numerical one? And if you do, where they hard? Loool- can you tell I hate maths
Elisamary30
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi...thanks for replying! Did you get any maths questions in your tests?
I did not get any maths questions in my tests at all, so I’m a bit confused why everyone else did. I did 4 tests that were - work style questionnaire part 1 and part 2 and SJQ interpersonal skills and SJQ thinking skills.
Attached files
mardenbda
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi well done. Can I ask what are the 'additional questions' on?
bigeyeshijabi
Rep:
?
(Original post by Elisamary30)
I did not get any maths questions in my tests at all, so I’m a bit confused why everyone else did. I did 4 tests that were - work style questionnaire part 1 and part 2 and SJQ interpersonal skills and SJQ thinking skills.
Thank you so much! I found it really strange that some people got numerical tests because as far as I know you don’t get any numerical ones this early on in civil service internships :/ I’ve spoken to my uni’s careers service and they let me know that there aren’t any numerical tests for EDIP which is all good Thanks for your attachment... you’ve really eased my worries 😊
rnv
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I've passed all the stages and have a telephone interview next week, slightly nervous as I can't find much info on what I'll be asked
Zeeyo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by rnv)
I've passede all the stages and have a telephone interview next week, slightly nervous as I can't find much info on what I'll be asked
Same , it’s an hour long😱
bloomer36
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
rnvZeeyo how were your interviews? have you had them yet? what kind of questions were asked?
Aoyun
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Passed the online test, submitted my additional questions 1-2 weeks ago, but no reply since.

I thought my answers were pretty solid so hopefully I get an interview slot - does seem quite scary haha.
rnv
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by bloomer36)
rnvZeeyo how were your interviews? have you had them yet? what kind of questions were asked?
I haven't had mine yet
jc_987
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I've passed my tests but I don't what to put for expected degree classification as we haven't been given any info by my uni about that and what exactly are they asking for in the modules section? Do I just write down the titles of the modules I'll be taking this year or do they want more info? For those who have applied, what did you guys do?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (76)
18.58%
Labour (168)
41.08%
Liberal Democrats (86)
21.03%
Green Party (30)
7.33%
Brexit Party (12)
2.93%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (6)
1.47%
Plaid Cymru (5)
1.22%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)