Polly T
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Okay so I’ve got my mocks at the end of November and I’m really stressing out for Spanish (edexcel) as u haven’t started revising and I’m not sure on how to? Has anyone got any tips on how to revise? Thanks in advance 😃
redmeercat
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi, I'm an A level French student, and this is how I revised for GCSE French:
1. Revision workbooks were a lifesaver. I did and marked an English-to-French translation every morning, and learnt the vocab I missed and went over any grammar that confused me.
2. Listen to music. It'll help you to get used to listening to Spanish. Even better, use lyricstraining to further immerse yourself!
3. Again, use practice listening exercises to find your weaknesses.
4. Learn grammar using quizlet or memrise.
5. Whenever you're doing household jobs, try to talk to yourself in Spanish, or else write a diary in the language. You'll find out what you can and can't say and practise grammar! Even if it's just saying 'I am walking' or 'I eat chicken' and things like that, it's still helping you to become more confident speaking in the language. Even better, try to simulate the exam by describing images and situations to yourself and giving your opinion on them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (145)
60.17%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.56%
No- I want it (68)
28.22%
No- I don't want it (17)