Referee Watch

Raj24
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
A quick question:

Apparently my application form for SRA got lost in the post, so i have to resubmit it again before 1st of August. One problem they need a referee and because the uni's closed theres no teacher that could fill it in for me "asap" my neighbour works at a school and iv known her for 13 yrs could she provide me one?

Thankyouuu
Speedbird2008
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Write it yourself.
Raj24
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
myself? i dont know if they would accept it, because it says: to be filled out by some one else :confused:
Dalimyr
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What's the SRA, and does it explicitly state anywhere on the form terms for the referees (e.g. in employment forms it usually asks for two referees and specifically asks that one referee is your current/most recent employer)? If it's not specific then I don't think there'd be a problem with it...but I'm not an expert on this, so it may be better waiting for someone else to verify

Edit: Just saw you have some recent posts in the Law forum, so I assume SRA is the Solicitors Regulation Authority...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (503)
37.65%
No - but I will (103)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (638)
47.75%

Watched Threads