The Student Room Group

delete

tl
(edited 4 years ago)
Dream on lol
To be honest though, if you were truly exceptional you wouldn't need extra time to complete a Mensa test? Not trying to be rude or anything, I'm just looking at it from another perspective.
Reply 3
Original post by afterwaves
To be honest though, if you were truly exceptional you wouldn't need extra time to complete a Mensa test? Not trying to be rude or anything, I'm just looking at it from another perspective.

heard this on before, i read slowly but im not thick contrairy to what people think ive always had verbal ability but not written thats why ive made this post
Original post by jazzy0000
heard this on before, i read slowly but im not thick contrairy to what people think ive always had verbal ability but not written thats why ive made this post

So why should that mean that you have a high IQ?
Reply 5
why shouldn't it?? ive unofficial iq tests done by assesors when i was in year8/9 and they indicated high iq so i dont know
why shouldn't it?? ive unofficial iq tests done by assesors when i was in year8/9 and they indicated high iq so i dont know

who tf cares lol its all about getting good grades and going to a top uni to make it in the world, no one cares if you have a genius IQ but perform badly and need extra times on tests
Original post by Physikoi
who tf cares lol its all about getting good grades and going to a top uni to make it in the world, no one cares if you have a genius IQ but perform badly and need extra times on tests

Exactly.

A high IQ does not mean anything except...you guessed it, a high IQ. Can't see it benefitting/affecting your daily life.

Unofficial tests mean nothing. They're just as reliable as online tests (i.e. they aren't). To get your IQ tested if you can't meet the standard test conditions, you'd need to go to a psychologist and get assessed that way. There's no other way to establish your IQ other than that.

Quick Reply

Latest