The Student Room Group

Ecaa 2020

Scroll to see replies

calm down lads wtf is this. i didn't mean to be arrogant, sorry if i came across like that, my bad then, no need to be sassy.
Original post by john214
downing college as well!
the exam was easy tbh

'I never said it was easy'
?
Original post by helloitsmeeeeee
calm down lads wtf is this. i didn't mean to be arrogant, sorry if i came across like that, my bad then, no need to be sassy.

It's not arrogant if that's what you thought lmao, putting yourself down constantly and lying about it just to fit in is worse
Original post by Benjosaur
It's not arrogant if that's what you thought lmao, putting yourself down constantly and lying about it just to fit in is worse

i agree with michael, you were way too arrogant. It isn't putting yourself down, it is being too overconfident. John might have said it was "easy", but you didn't get onto "heloooitsmee" but you did to him? Double standards.
Please stop talking about unrelated things and ignore it. Leave there to be actual conversion on the test not on confidence levels.
Original post by Benjosaur
'lads' john214 has been banned and flexed how easy the pat was in another thread. Michaeldaniel123 is likely an alt account of his - also banned and was created this month. He's just a small brain troll dw about it.

lmao oof who cares lol, this argument is pointless anyway, its irrelevant haha.
Original post by helloitsmeeeeee
lmao oof who cares lol, this argument is pointless anyway, its irrelevant haha.

btw guys benj is a troll and thus has been blocked.
Original post by jonathanmayer
btw guys benj is a troll and thus has been blocked.

same g
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by jonathanmayer
i agree with michael, you were way too arrogant. It isn't putting yourself down, it is being too overconfident. John might have said it was "easy", but you didn't get onto "heloooitsmee" but you did to him? Double standards.

oh shid now that you put it like that you do be spitting straight faccs doe :blushing:
Hi guys <3 Current 2nd year Econ Cam student here. You all got probably informed already are you invited to interview or not. Congrats to the lucky ones who got to come to Cam in December <3 And those that didn't, don't worry, ECAA is not an easy exam and you can always sit it next year. During my exam I haven't completed over 5 questions and still got in! I heard that the essay subject was different than in previous years. What was the essay question on your part 2 ECAA?
Reply 50
Original post by kangurekkk
Hi guys <3 Current 2nd year Econ Cam student here. You all got probably informed already are you invited to interview or not. Congrats to the lucky ones who got to come to Cam in December <3 And those that didn't, don't worry, ECAA is not an easy exam and you can always sit it next year. During my exam I haven't completed over 5 questions and still got in! I heard that the essay subject was different than in previous years. What was the essay question on your part 2 ECAA?

It was about global trade balances and current account surpluses in Asia and how they were hurting the development of other countries
Original post by Nathan0
It was about global trade balances and current account surpluses in Asia and how they were hurting the development of other countries

But it was weirdly really strangely, not even a question just 2 bullet points
How did your interviews go?

Quick Reply

Latest