The Student Room Group

Any Bad GCSE success stories?

Anyone got any poor GCSES and i mean like BBCCC where they have managed to get into a great university with a massive improvement in A levels? Such as A*A*A and they have managed to move past their poor GCSE grades
I did alright in my GCSEs (887766554A) but was basically predicted straight 9s so disappointing for everyone, not sure what went wrong I just didn't do great. However I am now predicted AAA with an A* in EPQ at A level and have so far gotten an offer for UCL for AAB when they normally offer AAA. I wouldn't worry too much about it if you put the work in at A level and make sure you have a really solid PS
Original post by leila05092001
I did alright in my GCSEs (887766554A) but was basically predicted straight 9s so disappointing for everyone, not sure what went wrong I just didn't do great. However I am now predicted AAA with an A* in EPQ at A level and have so far gotten an offer for UCL for AAB when they normally offer AAA. I wouldn't worry too much about it if you put the work in at A level and make sure you have a really solid PS

My standard of "bad" gcse grades and TSR standard are very different haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending