Uni dreams Watch

jeh_jeh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I often find when waiting for exam results that I get results dreams - like, I got 4Ds, an F and a G in my GCSEs! :rolleyes: - but, recently, I've been having uni dreams. Last night I dreamt about my first day there. The first thing I did (before unpacking, or registering, or anything) was to go and see the mental health advisor on floor three and told her all these problems (which I actually don't have in real life) and then we ended up in her car driving round the countryside. It was just the weirdest thing ever!

Has anyone else had any similar dreams? I feel slightly crazy!
xJessx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Before I did my psychology exam I had a dream that I went in, sat down, did the first section and then walked out without doing the last two sections. And then I failed it

I've not had any uni dreams because I have no idea what it's going to be like. I wish I did though!
Mr Ben
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've had a few, yeah, they were pretty random and non-sensical. I'm always really gutted when I wake up and I'm not actually at uni yet.
wanderlust.xx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I dreamt that I went there, got instantly popular, went out every night and got a 2:1 at the end.

Oh well, I can dream.
trance addict
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i had a dream/premenition (sp) that a certain poem would come up the night before my eng language exam

it did
Oldspeak
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by trance addict)
i had a dream/premenition (sp) that a certain poem would come up the night before my eng language exam

it did

You didn't have to dream, it's very easy to predict.
trance addict
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Oldspeak)
You didn't have to dream, it's very easy to predict.
sods law applies to english lit

i really wanted to do the 2 part question, but there was one poem i didnt look at (death of a naturalist) it ended up coming up
Reverie.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I dreamt I got there and everyone else had read way more of the reading list than I had, so I had to run to the library and start crazily reading books before my first class (which I missed anyway).

It was stressful.
scaryhair
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah, I always, always get dreams about me failing miserably in my exams in the week before results come out. I also have them before exams, I dream that I sleep in too late or just completely forget about the exam and then I panic and rush myself to college only to find it's finished!
All my dreams are really vivid too, so when I wake up it always takes me a while which is the dream and which is reality :rolleyes:
Don't worry about it, it's just where you're getting a bit anxious (maybe even without realising it) and this is the way your subconsious is processing that
Y'anami!
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I get exam dreams everytime I take an exam.. like in the ACT's I had a dream I got a -15 (which is like.. not possible its 0-36) and for AP's I had a dream I got 2's (equivalent to a D in A-levels) in all my subjects.. maybe one 3 (C).. but now it's all good as I have my grades XD
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (524)
37.59%
No - but I will (109)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (96)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (665)
47.7%

Watched Threads