accommodation in sheffield Watch

neuro11
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hey everyone,
i am an internatinational student and recieved offer for MSc. in Electrnics for october 2008.Do i need to confirm my seat in university accommodation hall before coming(i planed to come in september) or i can get the seats available after i reach there. What about other privarte halls?? are they comparitibly cheeaper from university halls.

Thank you.
mtbab
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by neuro11)
Hey everyone,
i am an internatinational student and recieved offer for MSc. in Electrnics for october 2008.Do i need to confirm my seat in university accommodation hall before coming(i planed to come in september) or i can get the seats available after i reach there. What about other privarte halls?? are they comparitibly cheeaper from university halls.

Thank you.
if you want to stay in university owned accommodation, you need to apply for this beforehand and the sooner the better as room allocation starts next week. all the info about the accom and prices and how to apply are on the website www.shef.ac.uk/housing along with the Student Office email address.

Private halls some are a fair amount cheaper but as oyu are coming from such a distance i'd recommend stay in university owned accom as it will be less stressful and they'll take note to put you in a flat with other Master students probably.
neuro11
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Thanx for ur reply. i have applied online for university accomodation.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
    Sat, 6 Jul '19
    Sat, 7 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (512)
37.67%
No - but I will (106)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (648)
47.68%

Watched Threads