The Student Room Group

Obsession overload

I’m really mad at myself it’s been years of this . Why can’t I accept myself for who I am ..I’m mad at myself due to the fact that even though I don’t catfish much anymore it’s only down to one person that I’ve been
catfishing since 2015 ..it’s messed up that I’m lying to this person and the person don’t realize it like the other people in the past did.. Ofcourse I’m still obsessed over the girl pictures that I been using ever since I found her twitter page in 2014 we went to the same school and I was never obsessed with her back then . Ever since I used her pictures to catfish I always save her videos and pictures to my gallery . I really can’t find any help for this therapy is too expensive and I’m not required to go to a therapy place for severely mentally ill people . I went to one last for four months and they cancelled my sessions . People make think this is easy to stop . For me it’s not and I don’t know why ! I’m struggling I don’t want to be weird, stalkerish, obsessed and addicted . I want the girl to live her life and not feel like people is ****ing with her identity even though she does not know . I also don’t want the guy that I’m catfishing to be upset with me even though he will be when I tell him the truth eventually!
Original post by Anonymous
I’m really mad at myself it’s been years of this . Why can’t I accept myself for who I am ..I’m mad at myself due to the fact that even though I don’t catfish much anymore it’s only down to one person that I’ve been
catfishing since 2015 ..it’s messed up that I’m lying to this person and the person don’t realize it like the other people in the past did.. Ofcourse I’m still obsessed over the girl pictures that I been using ever since I found her twitter page in 2014 we went to the same school and I was never obsessed with her back then . Ever since I used her pictures to catfish I always save her videos and pictures to my gallery . I really can’t find any help for this therapy is too expensive and I’m not required to go to a therapy place for severely mentally ill people . I went to one last for four months and they cancelled my sessions . People make think this is easy to stop . For me it’s not and I don’t know why ! I’m struggling I don’t want to be weird, stalkerish, obsessed and addicted . I want the girl to live her life and not feel like people is ****ing with her identity even though she does not know . I also don’t want the guy that I’m catfishing to be upset with me even though he will be when I tell him the truth eventually!

You're stealing someone else's identity, this is not okay. Please go to your GP and get professional help. If you're in school or university, speak to the counsellor. Get help because this is really unhealthy and could escalate further.
Reply 2
Original post by DrawTheLine
You're stealing someone else's identity, this is not okay. Please go to your GP and get professional help. If you're in school or university, speak to the counsellor. Get help because this is really unhealthy and could escalate further.

I’m no longer in school and I’ve been trying to find a therapist to go to I went to one last year they cancelled my session cause the place I was going to is only for the severe mentally ill that’s what my previous therapist told me . Yeah I do need help because I want to get better and I’m not getting any help I tried to find a therapy place and it’s $300 for each session that’s expensive .
Original post by Anonymous
I’m no longer in school and I’ve been trying to find a therapist to go to I went to one last year they cancelled my session cause the place I was going to is only for the severe mentally ill that’s what my previous therapist told me . Yeah I do need help because I want to get better and I’m not getting any help I tried to find a therapy place and it’s $300 for each session that’s expensive .

Oh, apologies. I assumed you were in the UK.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending