Help Doing German at A level independently?

Watch
Goldfinch03
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm currently in year 12 and doing Biology, Chemistry, Maths and replaced Physics with German because i found the workload too much. So how can i start to learn German instead? I got 4 9s and 5 8s in GCSE including an A* German but I sat my exams back in 2017 (I'm a native speaker) so I'm rusty when it comes to grammar and vocab. My sixth unfortunately doesn't teach German so they recommended I self teach myself and I enter for the exams either this year (2020) or in year 13. So my question is, how can I get back to grips with German again and learn throughout my A levels whilst managing the workload without it affecting my other subjects? Danke.
redmeercat
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you're a native German speaker, then hopefully you won't find it too challenging... I'd suggest getting the textbook and working through the units in that, and perhaps getting an occaisional tutor to help you with exam technique, essay writing etc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (3)
60%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (1)
20%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (1)
20%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (0)
0%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (0)
0%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (0)
0%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (0)
0%

Watched Threads